Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

TRU "Battle of Endor" Pilot 4-packs

(1/45) > >>

Jeff:
The Hasbro panel revealed two new TRU exclusive Endor Pilot 4-packs planned for January 2011.  Each set should include 1x Imperial Pilot, 2x Rebel Pilots, and 1x Astromech/droid.

No links/pics to share yet, but they were shown in the panel and should be in the booth later today so pics will be plentiful by night I'd think.

Scott:
Sounds like Grizz Frix was one of the Pilots

Jesse James:
I thought the Pilot sets looked amazing too, and I'm real curious who the Impy's are?  Could we get Maarek Steele?  The Imperial ace from TIE Fighter?  They have given us Keyan Farlander now, so why not Steele from the equally popular game?  I'm also curious who the other Rebels are other than Grizz Frix.  "Ace" Azzameen perhaps?

Copying that from the C5 thread...

Basically though, these have me stoked.  The Imp's didn't look like Clones, and other than Grizz I'm curious who we'll be seeing.  I truly hope some of my predictions are spot-on because those are some pilots I've always wanted and planned on doing customs of anyway.

Great sets!

Diddly:
Rebel wise, I'd like to see Wedge (since his basic figure is being delayed 2 years by the sound of it ::) ), a repack of Arvel Crynyd (since I never even saw his A-Wing exclusive in stores) and maybe a new version of the Asian guy from the POTF2 cinema scene that they called Arvel. Grizz Fixx should be awesome.

Imperial wise, I don't really care. As long as we get some normal pilots I'm happy.

Nicklab:
Pretty cool lineup.  2 x Imperial Pilots, 1 x B-Wing pilot (red fightsuit), Grizz Frix, 1 x A-Wing pilot (green flightsuit), 1 x Y-Wing pilot (grey flightsuit) and 2 x astromechs.  I like it a lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version