Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 212794 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #360 on: April 17, 2007, 01:34 PM »
The snowspeeder also came with a WM exl multi-pack too..one of the ones you showed perhaps?

DS

eh??  Is there a set that I don't know about??

5pk giftset w/Anakin & Obi Fighters, Rep Gunship, Droid Fighter, Raw AT-RT (WM)
5pk giftset w/ Slave I, Arc 170, X-Wing, Swamp Speeder, Raw Tie-Bomber (WM)
5pk giftset w/Tie Fighter, Landspeeder, X-Wing, Y-Wing, Raw Millennium Falconn (WM)
5pk giftset w/Vader's Tie, AT-AT, Star Destroyer, Imperial Shuttle, Raw Death Star (WM)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 17, 2007, 01:50 PM »
Infinifett-Read my edit

Jesse- I googled and I only could find one packaged photos of wave 2 titanium at this dudes' site "http://www.kevinwankenobi.com/en/stepcollect-star-wars-episode-3-toys-c.asp"

Go to his titanium series and look at #6..it has the color/trim I was talking about in my last post.
He didn't have a loose photo though, sorry.

DS

EDIT: If you felt like going there.. SSG has some good photo's of the original Titanium Snowspeeder

« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 02:15 PM by Darth Slothus »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 18, 2007, 11:44 AM »
BSG question:

I know folks have found the classic Cylon Raider, but has the other BSG ship in that wave shown too (Galactica or Pegasus, I forget)? 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 18, 2007, 04:32 PM »
Yes, it's(Pegasus) in the same wave with the Cylon Raider and Sail barge. It is a new sculpt ..like the galactica but with more engines. In fact the 2 galactica ships and sail barge are the only new sculpts in the wave.

Sadly, the next 2 waves announced I count only 2 new sculpts(1 per wave >:(). Those new sculpts will be all I get as I've grown sick of Hasblows attempts to get my money with all their dreamed up ex universe repaint applications ::).

New sculpts only for me with this line..

The DS

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 18, 2007, 04:49 PM »
Aw crap, that means I have to track that thing down too.  Mikey's got me covered on Raiders, but I need Pegasus now.  Stoopid Canada.  Thanks Jon.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 18, 2007, 04:53 PM »
Aw crap, that means I have to track that thing down too.  Mikey's got me covered on Raiders, but I need Pegasus now.  Stoopid Canada.  Thanks Jon.

One Raider and one Pegasus coming your way.  Your reading comprehension skills were really lacking recently... :P
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 18, 2007, 05:02 PM »

One Raider and one Pegasus coming your way.  Your reading comprehension skills were really lacking recently... :P

No **** :o  Maybe I really am getting old, holy crap. 

Still, stoopid Canada applies, just a little more broadly now :-[

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 22, 2007, 01:56 PM »
Having a problem with Luke's Snowspeeder....

I've only seen three so far and all of the left air brake thingies have been broken off on all of them.  It's just floating freely in the package.  I passed on the first thinking it was damaged, then the second, but now a third??  All from different stores I might add.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 23, 2007, 01:13 AM »
Must be a lingering problem with the snowspeeder mold.  I remember seeing the airbrake of one battle damaged snowspeeder loose in it's packaging.  I haven't seen that many Luke's snowspeeder hanging on the pegs, but the ones I have seen didn't have airbrakes come off the vehicle.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #369 on: April 23, 2007, 06:30 AM »
The original Snowspeeder and some of the others from WM were later re-released to the big box stores but I only saw a few of them at Target though...
Matt, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.  ;)

This is all correct.. wave 2 came out right as the episode 3 toys were released(at WM only).

Man, I think my memory has totally failed me on the earlier stages of this line - sorry King.  Seeing the ensuing comments in here has slightly jogged my memory now though, in that the first several waves were only available at WM.  I only missed out on Wave 1, and since I rarely ever shop at WM, I just assumed I found everything else at Target.  I guess not.  Looks like I bought a few more at WM than I cared to recall...  :-[

As for those last couple Snowspeeders to hit recently, I saw many with their speed flaps thingees busted off, and bouncing around loose in the package.  I saw plenty that hadn't fallen off as well.  It's just poorly designed, I guess, so that it'll pop right off with a slight jarring to the package/ship.  Probably annoying to the packaged collectors if that's all they can find, but I'm sure the loose collectors could pop it right back into place upon opening it.

Sorry again about my mis-information there, King.  You were right about those three!  ;)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 23, 2007, 03:22 PM »
At Entertainment Earth...

"2x All-Terrain Attack Pod (AT-AP), "  --they say this comes in 2007 wave 4, far as I can tell this is the only new(by sculpt) ship in the wave. Anyone know what this is or have a pic they can post here so I can have a clue?

The Wave 3 V-Wing and this Wave 4 AT-AP will be the only future ships I can see myself buying. I'm sick of the repaints.

DS

EDIT: I highlighted the name
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 05:56 PM by Darth Slothus »

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #371 on: April 23, 2007, 04:06 PM »
Anyone know what this is or have a pic they can post here so I can have a clue?

They are from a bunch of different SW video games over the years.  It is kind of like an AT-ST, but the main body is different...

All Terrain Personal Transport  Oops... nevermind.   :-[
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 10:09 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 23, 2007, 04:27 PM »
The AT-AP is the walker with the retractable 3rd leg seen on Kashykk and Coruscant in ROTS. More like mobile artillery than transport.
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 23, 2007, 05:56 PM »
They are from a bunch of different SW video games over the years.  It is kind of like an AT-ST, but the main body is different...

All Terrain Personal Transport

Yes, Jeff you described the AT-PT well. I remember it from my Rogue Squadron CPU game. However, I was inquiring about the AT-AP as mentioned in my post that Darth Gamboa addressed.

I still can't get a visual in my head of what you decribed, DG. Can you find a pic of it?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 09:51 PM by Jeff »

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 23, 2007, 06:07 PM »
I need to watch ROTS again, I don't remember these at all.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atap/

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 06:08 PM by JesseVader08 »