Author Topic: Saga Purchases  (Read 68969 times)

Offline Dengar

• Youngling
  • Vintage Rules
    • View Profile
Saga Purchases
« on: October 24, 2003, 11:31 PM »
Here is a thread to list your recent saga purchases.  Please don't list the stuff you bought last year.  

Offline Dengar

• Youngling
  • Vintage Rules
    • View Profile
Re: Saga Purchases
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 11:32 PM »
Here is what I got

Wat Tambor
Coleman Trebor
Aayla Secura
Yoda and Chian

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2003, 08:47 PM »
Today I found the 2nd Jedi council set with Yarael Poof, Depa and Yaddle.  I aslo got a Saga Rebel Fleet Trooper.  I finally got to opening my Seperatist set with Poggle, Dooku and San Hill.  Last week I bought the HOth 4 pack.  Oh yes, I almost forgot.  I found Ashla & Jempa last week.   Been doing ok lately but I still can't find many single carded Saga figures.  

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2003, 06:39 PM »
I picked up a yellow Clone Trooper 3-pack on Friday at TRU.  It's only the second time I've spotted a Clone Trooper 3-pack.  
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2003, 12:02 AM »
I picked up a yellow Clone Trooper 3-pack on Friday at TRU.  It's only the second time I've spotted a Clone Trooper 3-pack.  

Must suck.  

Since my job requires quite a bit of travel, I get to hit quite a bit of retailers between my appointments.  So, I have seen on the Clone pks each kind the following number of times:

White - 5 times, have 5 sets

Yellow - 6 or 7 times, have 2 sets

Blue - 4-5 times, have 2 sets

Green - 4 times, have 2 sets

Red - 2 times, have 0 sets

I've seen a great distribution of these at Target, TRU and Kmart.  Very cool to see them that much, but would be even better if they had limited the production of the Launcher sets to make more of these, especially the white set.

Luckily, there is not one item that is on the retail market other than the new A-Wing that I don't currently have.  Next up is the Elan/Obi Wan wave.

:P
« Last Edit: October 28, 2003, 12:06 AM by CHEWIE »

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2003, 12:33 AM »
Haven't bought much Saga stuff lately.  Haven't had a lot of time to go out since my days are about 12 hours long (commute & work), and by the time I get home from work I'm exhausted.  Plus, the wife has been looking but has been unsuccessful.  At least she puts a ton of effort into my collection.
dustrho

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2003, 10:50 AM »
that is really nice that she does that for you.
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 3, 2003, 03:24 PM »
WEll, my case from Newforce came in.  I was really looking forward to this case when I ordered it, but in the waiting period for it to arrive, I ended up with most of the contents thanks to Scott and Jim.  

I am fortunate that another geek resides in the same office as I do, so I managed to unload some of the doubles: Faytonni, WA-7, Emperor, Ashla & Jempa.  Still, that means I'll have doubles of the Emperor, WA-7, Faytonni, Wat Tambor and Coleman Trebor.  There are worse troubles I could have.  

Non-saga wise, I also received my unleashed and convention Kirk ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 4, 2003, 10:47 AM »
I have not got any new saga stuff, besides the WA-7 wave.  But i am hunting for the Ayy Vida and friends.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 4, 2003, 12:38 PM »
Well, thanks to a preorder shipping from Kebco, and getting some figs from my buddy JediMAC, I think I'm "almost" caught up now.  Over the past week I have received Ephant Mon, Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Wedding Padme, Yoda and Chian, Ashla and Jempa, Vader Throne Room, and Luke Throne Room.  I am waiting on another preorder to ship from Kebco with Mynock Chewie and the Snowtrooper, and I think I will be all caught up until the Concept Stormie/Elan/Obi/Ayy/Dignitary wave hits the stores.  I hope that retail will be brighter for the upcoming year than it was in 2003.

Offline obi-dad

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 4, 2003, 06:37 PM »
I just found WA-7, Lt. Dannl Faytonni, and the Emperor.  Other than that, the last thing I bought was the 3 pack of Jedi.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 5, 2003, 10:02 AM »
I bought the 1st Jedi Council scene with Mace, Oppo, and Even last weekend.  Just for your info I bought an ARC Trooper from the CW series.  

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 5, 2003, 10:45 AM »
I just got some new stuff from Wal-Mart,

Ayy Vida, Padme Amidala (Lars Homestead), Sleazebaggano, Bail Organa, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Night Club), Imperial Dignitary #1, Concept Stormtrooper, and Clone Wars Wave 2 - Asajj, Durge, Obi, Mace..  Good score!!!

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2003, 09:50 AM »
I was able to pick up Bail Organa and Janus Greetjatus this past weekend at Target (the only two left from the wave, other than an Ashla/Jempa pack).  I really wish I could have, or will, find the new Obi Wan and the Concept Trooper...both of those figures look great.  Nice to find something new too.  Also saw a couple of the Target A-Wing, but I passed for now, since we were Christmas shopping for family, and had spent enough already that day :).

Offline Phil

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2003, 12:07 PM »
I Picked up 5 of the newest saga wave, I haven't seen Elan Or AYY yet.  Today I found the old Deluxe Yoda & C3-P0 droid factry figs at KB for $3.99 It was the first time I Had seen them at retail.  I'm caught up on clone wars stuff.