Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 562091 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1470 on: October 15, 2014, 08:37 PM »
His reaction to the tree makes me think Ricks leaving that mark but I don't recall that mark being important.  The character reacted though, like it was a good thing. 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: October 16, 2014, 01:06 PM »
Wave 7 of TWD action figures has a Gareth in it. I would think that means his character will still have a pretty big role going forward this season.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: October 16, 2014, 01:11 PM »
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #1473 on: October 16, 2014, 04:27 PM »
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1474 on: October 16, 2014, 05:04 PM »
Not ready to call it that yet...  There was a ton of evidence contradicting it...  For now anyway.  It is sloppy if that is the intent though.  Very sloppy.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #1475 on: October 16, 2014, 05:45 PM »
I don't think we're going to get any further exploration of the topic via the show.  Either the wardrobe dept took a lot of liberties, or it was intentional.  With as detail-oriented as the showrunners seem to be, and given that this was a highlighted kill, I doubt this is something that'd slip past.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1476 on: October 19, 2014, 01:31 PM »
Might come up in TD sometime...  I'm curious now tho.  The cuffs are a weird thing to stick on a zombie at random for sure.

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: October 19, 2014, 10:10 PM »
Our we sure Tyrese killed the baby threatening guy? I think he couldn't finish him off. And that'll bite the group in the ass later. Probably literally.

Great call.  Didn't even think of that, but it totally makes sense.  I wonder if the hunters will realign a bit more with the comic, where the smaller group ends up capturing and eating one of Rick's crew at some point.  You know its going to happen, but its going to be tough to lose anyone from the current group now that they've put a good amount of development into them.  Maybe Sasha or Rosita?  Its going to be interesting to see how they survive without a home base for a while as well.

Nick - Good call on Tyrese not killing the Judith threatener.  He is back with his old game.   

Once again tho - can we PLEASE keep the comic spoilers/references out of this thread?  I don't want to know! 
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: October 19, 2014, 10:22 PM »
Where was Carol going when Daryl caught her sneaking off?

Why was the guy Tyreese beat not bruised at all? (Good call on that BTW, didn't think we would see him again so soon)

What did Father Gabriel do? Guessing he just locked the church and wouldn't let anyone in went things went bad?

WTF was going on with Bob before he got nabbed? I was absolutely sure he had been bitten or scratched at the Food Bank and was sneaking off to run away or kill himself. He seemed pretty distraught outside the church there. Weird.

Glad someone is on the way to rescue Beth!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Sybeck1

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: October 19, 2014, 10:36 PM »
Rick was right, you can't let threats linger out there or they come back and bite you later

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: October 19, 2014, 11:22 PM »
Haven't you read the comics McMetal? I figured you must have with your knowledge of the exclusive comic figures.

Going forward I will try and keep any comments I make here from having any previous knowledge from the comics in them. So about this episode.................. Um............... Gabriel............. Stuff about Bob................

Thought the Carol getting ready to leave???? thing was interesting, but not necessarily in a good way. Get over it! Glad we are going to find out what's up with Beth. Glad we use grape juice and not real wine at my church. I hate wine.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 11:37 PM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Sybeck1

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: October 19, 2014, 11:39 PM »
Wow Carol, nice jugs  :D :D

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: October 20, 2014, 05:39 AM »
Rumor is there's a Beth-centric episode coming in 2 weeks so I'm assuming that's the next time we actually see her.

I was kind of preoccupied during the last 30 minutes (plan to rewatch later), wasn't that Gareth the Terminus leader at the end there with Bob? Or was it fireworks guy?
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: October 20, 2014, 06:33 AM »
Rumor is there's a Beth-centric episode coming in 2 weeks so I'm assuming that's the next time we actually see her.

I was kind of preoccupied during the last 30 minutes (plan to rewatch later), wasn't that Gareth the Terminus leader at the end there with Bob? Or was it fireworks guy?

Gareth was the one talking to him (and eating him), but fireworks guy was there in the background eating him.

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #1484 on: October 20, 2014, 09:05 AM »
WTF was going on with Bob before he got nabbed? I was absolutely sure he had been bitten or scratched at the Food Bank and was sneaking off to run away or kill himself. He seemed pretty distraught outside the church there. Weird.

I think he was overcome with joy.