Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 591056 times)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: The G.I. Joe Appreciation Society!
« Reply #810 on: November 19, 2004, 11:28 PM »
Happy times have returned to rebelscum it seems.
New mods for the new Year.
perhaps there has been a Famine of intellegence in those forums for years.

Anyway, I remember when me and DS made our attack. Sadly it was short lived and reconstruction was already underway by the time everyone could see it.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: November 19, 2004, 11:30 PM »
Someday there will be somthing of legend to ring in a new begining, and maybe, just MAYBE, RS wont suck so bad.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: November 20, 2004, 12:11 AM »
Man... I saw this thread's new title and was gonna come in here and ask what everyone thought of Valor Vs. Venom...  >:(

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #813 on: November 20, 2004, 01:08 AM »
Hah.  Sorry for the confusion Rob.  Here ya' go:

GI Joe Toys Thread

Knock yourself out.   ;)

Or, you can talk about GI Joe in here too, since it's somewhat on topic now...   :P

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #814 on: November 20, 2004, 01:26 AM »
I had to drop by because I heard this thread was back up. Am I nuts, or was it removed earlier in the day?  Maybe the title was just changed....but I swear this thread was gone altogether.

Anyway....my congratulations to whomever discovered the identity of "Lady" Jaye and posted that pic. 

I haven't seen someone this foolishly indignant about information they voluntarily gave out over the internet since that Grandmother on the news who gave her Credit Card number to an authentic Paypal website hoping Bill Gates was going to send her 5 million dollars.

I love how I'm the current whipping boy even though I had nothing to do with this whole thing.  For all the blame being thrown my way, I would love to at least be able to point and say "Yeah, I did that".

Got Clones?

Offline Bob Crane

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Austria!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: November 20, 2004, 01:33 AM »
If possible, could some kind soul post a link to LJ's picture? I can't check the RS forum, but I'm so goshdarned surprised that LJ is actually a woman, that I feel compelled to have a lookey at the previously uber-mysterious visage.
"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power."   -Benito Mussolini

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #816 on: November 20, 2004, 01:45 AM »
Just check the prior page of this thread.   ;)

I had to drop by because I heard this thread was back up. Am I nuts, or was it removed earlier in the day?  Maybe the title was just changed....but I swear this thread was gone altogether.

Nope, it's been here all along Josh.  I came right in here when I saw that first JD mention earlier today, and it was sitting several threads down.  The title change didn't happen until later this afternoon though...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 01:47 AM by JediMAC »

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 20, 2004, 02:06 AM »
Ok....I'm smoking crack then. Sorry, I should lay off that shiznit before bedtime.

So, I noticed that LJ edited the closed thread yet again with yet another denial saying that picture isn't her.

The funniest thing is it SO eerily close to Gregg's "That's my cousin" defense (claiming to be much older than the person in the picture) that it made me wonder if that's the standard defense when one is "discovered" nowadays.

BTW...I'd like to say that I'm really 50, and not the 30 that people accused me of being in the birthday thread a few days ago here.

How else could I have been in College with George Lucas when he came up with the idea for Star Wars?????
Got Clones?

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: November 20, 2004, 02:20 AM »
Wait Josh, I thought you told me that it was you that came up with the idea for Star Wars and Lucas stole it.

Hence the crappy prequels.

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: November 20, 2004, 02:34 AM »
Hey, don't blame the prequels on me.
After he made all the money with the whole Star Wars thing, it kind of changed him. When I knew him in college, we were all about making a classic with models and puppets.

Unfortunately, I think all the glue fumes got to him.  ;D

Got Clones?

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #820 on: November 20, 2004, 02:38 AM »
well I saw the thread on scum that started this tangent and man she is sure paranoid about the whole situation. though at the same time i actually do agree with her that private info given to someone shouldnt be shared by that someone,

with that said I thought John Hamm's posts were down right hilarious  ;D
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: November 20, 2004, 02:41 AM »
with that said I thought John Hamm's posts were down right hilarious  ;D

They pretty much always are!

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: November 20, 2004, 03:10 AM »
well I saw the thread on scum that started this tangent and man she is sure paranoid about the whole situation. though at the same time i actually do agree with her that private info given to someone shouldnt be shared by that someone,

I agree with you there too. If I had cared enough to find out that info myself when I had "The power"....I wouldn't have posted it or anything. While it might have been funny, that's just not my thing.

However, when someone finally let the cat of the bag (and posted a picture no less) I figured it's fair game. Once the secret is out, I feel it's free information and she should have just rolled with it. No one would have cared.

Her desperate attempts at a cover up was as stupid as Ashley Simpson blaming her band for her lip synching and "Doing a hoe down".  It just makes her look dumb, and that's why I have no sympathy.

That and the fact she called me a bunch of names for simply repeating something that someone else already discovered.

Bleh. Who needs the drama?
Got Clones?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #823 on: November 20, 2004, 03:14 AM »
Scum's been as interesting as ever.  Seriously.

That's such a sad, sad statement of affairs there.  The place is a train wreck.  It was before, but now it's just 10 x worse. 

It's funny to watch from afar though.  Incase I need to find something new to be thankful for, it is having a place separate of that clusterf of stupidity.

I honestly don't mind DBB and LJ as people, but neither one is fit to mod there.  I don't know that anyone can manage that 3-ring fiasco, plus the sideshow too.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #824 on: November 20, 2004, 03:17 AM »

I agree with you there too. If I had cared enough to find out that info myself when I had "The power"....I wouldn't have posted it or anything. While it might have been funny, that's just not my thing.

However, when someone finally let the cat of the bag (and posted a picture no less) I figured it's fair game. Once the secret is out, I feel it's free information and she should have just rolled with it. No one would have cared.

Her desperate attempts at a cover up was as stupid as Ashley Simpson blaming her band for her lip synching and "Doing a hoe down".  It just makes her look dumb, and that's why I have no sympathy.

That and the fact she called me a bunch of names for simply repeating something that someone else already discovered.

Bleh. Who needs the drama?

yeah it's her defense of saying its not her that is going against her, not whether or not it is her.  from what i can tell the picture/link was deleted by her, i think that's what screwed her over. if she leaves it be and just says hey it isnt me, then that's that, people can think all they want, but she pressed on and on about it. but yeah it's all just drama, but that's all that the scum is good for, well that and owning in wrestling trivia  ;D
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot