Collectibles > Saga Legends

Saga Legends "Mission Series" Figure 2-Packs

(1/43) > >>

Jeff:
From spies at German Toy Fair from JediNews UK (I've bolded the most interesting parts):

--- Quote ---A new line called "Mission Series" was shown. This is a 2-figure open-boxed set with a window flap. Packs on display include:
- Vader and Interrogation Droid
- Battle Droid and another character
--- End quote ---

I have no idea what these are (Black Series or Movie Heroes).  Could be really interesting if they are new (like the Kmart Endor two-packs last year), but I suppose they could just be lame repacks too.  Hrm.

Rune Haako:
The Interrogation Droid is a little small to really be considered a figure.

I wonder if the figure with the Battle Droid could be a PK Droid since it's small too?

P-Siddy:
If they are going with a 3.75" figure and accessory type (like the IT-O), then maybe they'll have the Battle Droid and PK Droid or FA-4 (unless they release a Dooku). 

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Rune Haako on February  1, 2013, 11:46 AM ---The Interrogation Droid is a little small to really be considered a figure.

I wonder if the figure with the Battle Droid could be a PK Droid since it's small too?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, is the "Mission" to take advantage of collectors with jacked up prices?"  Not too excited if that's the case.  We have small vehicles and two actual figures for $20, so if this is Figure + Kind-of-a-figure for $12ish, I'm okay with that.  If they're launching these at $15 or more with half-ass secondary figures, then it's an easy pass.

McMetal:
I only want Dr. Ball Medical Droid if he comes with Oola and Hot Tub.

"This is a flu shot!"

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version