Collectibles > Saga Legends

Saga Legends "Mission Series" Figure 2-Packs

<< < (42/43) > >>

Darth_Anton:
Couldn't believe it when this last wave went up as well. I picked up the three OT sets.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on March 20, 2015, 06:11 PM ---But I'm sure Hasbro has nothing to do with anything positive though. :)

--- End quote ---

Makes me laugh every time I read it.

Dave:
With the supposed demise of the Legends/Rebels line, do we know what is happening with the MS line, and when we will see the Vader/Asohka pack?   Have they previewed anything else in this line beyond the Hera wave?

It seems a shame if they've killed the Rebels/Legends line and they have Season 2 starting this summer.  I still think there are some great options for figures there.  I'm fine if they all come out as two packs in the MS line, but I'd like to see more Rebels content.

Jesse James:
They've clearanced lines before and not killed them.  Perhaps Star Wars is losing real estate while they focus on movie lines like Marvel for now then back with the following reset?

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Dave on April 25, 2015, 08:30 PM ---With the supposed demise of the Legends/Rebels line, do we know what is happening with the MS line and when we will see the Vader/Asohka pack?   Have they previewed anything else in this line beyond the Hera wave?
--- End quote ---

Mission Series continues in Fall 2015.  Ahskoa and Vader = Fall 2015.  Nothing else shown because of Hasbro's "first rule of Fall 2015 is don't talk about Fall 2015" thing they have going right now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version