Author Topic: Last Time You Threw Up  (Read 28152 times)

Offline john todd

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm the llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Last Time You Threw Up
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2005, 05:30 PM »
about a month ago i caught a virus or something and threw up in the middle of the night.  it was the 1st non-alcohol puking i had done in probably 20 years.  fortunately there was nothing hawaiian about it.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 23, 2005, 07:15 PM »
About a month ago my wife and I caught a 24 hour bug of some sort.  She was throwing up a lot.  As for me it all went down south and I visited the toilet over 20 times.  It was like 22-24 times.  Insane!  I was a tad sore after that!

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 5, 2005, 05:49 AM »
Did I say I wasn't going to drink again for awhile? ****, well I lied. Didn't puke, but definately had a GREAT time. :-*

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 5, 2005, 01:22 PM »
Did I say I wasn't going to drink again for awhile? ****, well I lied. Didn't puke, but definately had a GREAT time. :-*

Same. I like to pretend alchohol doesn't have carbs. :-X My friend on the other hand painted the walls and floor of my tent with puke. I declared it a dissaster area and deemed it to be burned.

Kevin

The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2005, 10:09 AM »
Hmm, let's see..........today around 4:00am, 2:30am, 12:00am, last night around 11:00, 9:30, 8:15, 7:30, 6:00, yesterday around 3:30, 12:00, 9:00, 7:30, 5:30am.  All times are EST and approximate.  I don't understand how bulemics do it --  I cannot stand to puke.  I have strep throat too so now my throat is extra ragged out.  Needless to say, I have some kind of bug :'(  Dr. says its not the flu, just a virus that mimics the flu.  I'm sure by the time I start feeling better the kids will get it :'(  Though I am excited that I have managed to keep water down for 6 hours :-\
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2005, 04:55 PM »
And I was told this forum had more intellectual discussions  ;D

The last time was over the summer. I'll spare the details because it was from an "illegal activity".  ;)
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2005, 05:09 PM »

The last time was over the summer. I'll spare the details because it was from an "illegal activity".  ;)

Drinking? I knew it.  :P

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2005, 05:27 PM »

Drinking? I knew it.  :P

No, close though. I'll share a different short story just to satiate ya though:

My friend Blake's parents are gone, so we are having a party at his house. I drank over 15 Coronnas (stopped counting and/or forgot after that) and ended up clutching the toilet. My friend Derek puked all over the dog food bowl  ;D Anyway, so its like 4 am, and we are wanting to leave, so my friend calls his Bolivian mom to pick us all up in his Escalada. So we are all sitting there, our heads spinning, as we drive home in the escalade blaring bolivian music  ;D .

Here is another story: My friend Carlos was having a party, and this kid we didn't like named Jeff showed up. He was a big jerk, and would always try to show off. So my friends put some ex-lax (among other things) in a glass of vodka and gave it to him, daring him he couldn't chug it. So he grabs it, and chugs the whole thing, while we all sit there and talk about "how cool he is for doing that" . Half hour goes by, and Jeff is on the front porch talking about how his stomach hurts. All of a sudden, literally a gallon of puke goes flying out all over the porch. He takes a couple steps, and collapses in the back yard. My friend Blake found out that Jeff was hitting on his girlfriend, so Blake takes apples and while Jeff is sprawled out across the back yard, nails him in the nuts with an apple. Jeff lets out a drunken squeal and we go back inside. He got the idea and him and his friend left after that.  ;D

There not the best stories, but those are some of the more recent drinking-puking stories I could think of.  ;)

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 6, 2005, 08:04 AM »
Well, I got the bug again.  Aside from once with each pregnancy, I hadn't puked in 5 years.  Started Sunday night every couple of hours.  By the wee hours of the morning it was about every 10-15 minutes.  Finally ended having to get IV fluids and Phenergan because I was severly dehydrated and my blood pressure was extremely low.  Happy, happy, joy, joy.   :P
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 6, 2005, 08:22 AM »
6 years ago today.  I puked on my 23rd birthday after mixing beer and hard liquor for a while. I was getting a send off before I left for basic and a birthday bash all rolled into one.   Matter of fact, that's the last time I got blasted.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 6, 2005, 11:06 AM »
I puked ... after mixing beer and hard liquor for a while.

Ouch.  That sounds like the first time I "overdid" it.  Of course, I didn't know any better, but I had many different brands of beer with vodka, rum and Jack Daniels interspersed in there.

Needless to say, I worshipped at the ceramic throne a few times that night and was not a happy camper in the morning.

Offline Commander Cody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 6, 2005, 11:29 AM »
Funny this thread popped up as I vomited last Wednesday.

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #147 on: December 6, 2005, 11:39 AM »
I puked ... after mixing beer and hard liquor for a while.

Ouch.  That sounds like the first time I "overdid" it.  Of course, I didn't know any better, but I had many different brands of beer with vodka, rum and Jack Daniels interspersed in there.

Needless to say, I worshipped at the ceramic throne a few times that night and was not a happy camper in the morning.

Here are some good words to live by. I've heard many variations, but I like this one the best:

"Beer before liquor, never sicker. Liquour before beer, never fear."

Offline Skyhoucker

• Youngling
  • It will be done, my lord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 6, 2005, 04:21 PM »
That whole beer/liquor quote doesn't apply to me.  I've had lots of beer before lots of liquor and never threw up.  On the other hand, massive amounts of anything will get me sick.  The last time I vomited was 1/11/05, my 21st birthday.  I actually almost died, had it not been for my brother.  I was puking in a big tupperware bowl (I couldn't even make it to the toilet), and at one point I passed out in the bowl... My brother picked my face out of the bowl by grabbing my hair... that was a real fun time...  Not that I haven't wanted to, but that was the last time I drank.
Finally finished RotS

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #149 on: December 6, 2005, 06:09 PM »
That whole beer/liquor quote doesn't apply to me.  I've had lots of beer before lots of liquor and never threw up. 

It doesn't really apply to me very much either...it takes a lot for me to puke. It does however make you feel a little weird, especially if you drank a lot of beer before the shots. It doesn't matter if you have a couple beers THEN shots, it only matters if you drank a decent ammount of beer then moved onto hard liquor.