Author Topic: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases  (Read 154901 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #855 on: September 25, 2021, 10:22 AM »
I got a shipping notice from Hasbro Pulse for POTF Han Solo…still waiting on Greedo.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: September 28, 2021, 11:58 AM »
Dorkside mailed me 3 more preorders over the past weekend, the Bad Batch Hunter and Crosshair, along with the generic black/grey Clone Trooper that goes with them. Since I recently got Asajj too, that completes that wave for me.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: October 1, 2021, 03:25 PM »
And also arriving from Dorkside yesterday, the entire Aurra Sing wave. Must have been a huge shipment of Hasbro stuff arrive from overseas. Now I can focus on tracking down some of the figures I missed from last year.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: October 2, 2021, 10:43 AM »
Stopped by my local comic store yesterday and was shocked to see an original Purge Trooper on the shelf for only $24.95. I never ever saw one of these other than the one I got at GameStop when it first came out where they literally had to call the guy that had preordered it and see if he still wanted it or not. (Luckily he never picked up)

Anyway I went ahead and bought it just because it seems like a cool figure and I always wanted one to open. Yay!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy