Author Topic: Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 2  (Read 39638 times)

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 2
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2015, 02:16 PM »
If you had posed that question last Friday I would have said yes. I had an extra set that I had sent from a Canadian collector in a trade. But it is now gone

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2015, 04:09 PM »
Do any of you guys happen to have extras of wave 2 you'd like to sell?

I have a spare Kylo Ren, and if you don't care about the condition of the package, I could probably grab a Princess Leia on the way home from work if you want (it was there this morning - so no guarantees).

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2015, 04:26 PM »
If you had posed that question last Friday I would have said yes. I had an extra set that I had sent from a Canadian collector in a trade. But it is now gone

No worries, thanks anyway!

I have a spare Kylo Ren, and if you don't care about the condition of the package, I could probably grab a Princess Leia on the way home from work if you want (it was there this morning - so no guarantees).

I'd take the Kylo Ren off your hands - and I'd be opening them anyway so you could ditch the box and just ship him in something small.  If you run across a Leia that'd be great too, but I don't want to ask anyone to go out of their way, so if you were stopping anyway - awesome, if not no worries.

Thanks!

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2015, 06:42 PM »
I'd take the Kylo Ren off your hands - and I'd be opening them anyway so you could ditch the box and just ship him in something small.  If you run across a Leia that'd be great too, but I don't want to ask anyone to go out of their way, so if you were stopping anyway - awesome, if not no worries.

Okay - no problem - the store that I saw it at is on my way home from work so it's definitely not out of my way. I'm good for SA First Order Stormtroopers, so if I stumble across one of those, like with the Wave 3 case, I'll grab that for you as well.... I'll shoot you a DM later tonight to let you know if I was successful or not picking up the Leia.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2015, 08:56 PM »

No worries, thanks anyway!

Thanks!

I'll keep an eye out for a Leia.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2015, 09:02 PM »
Awesome, thanks.  I'll make sure to post here if by some freak chance I find them - but the next time I'll be near a Wal-mart at all is going to be at least 8 days from now.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 09:29 PM by Rob »

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2015, 12:04 PM »
Awesome, thanks.  I'll make sure to post here if by some freak chance I find them - but the next time I'll be near a Wal-mart at all is going to be at least 8 days from now.

I was able to pick up that Yavin Ceremony Leia for you Rob.

Message me your address when you get a chance - I'll send them out early next week.
Peter

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2015, 02:23 PM »
Awesome, sent, and thanks!

Now to just find half a dozen Stormtroopers somehow.  Hopefully Hasbro is smart enough to send these out in pretty big numbers at some point.   

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2015, 10:23 PM »
No sign of these in SoCal, and my buddies and I are looking pretty dutifully.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2015, 09:23 AM »

I was able to pick up that Yavin Ceremony Leia for you Rob.

Message me your address when you get a chance - I'll send them out early next week.

Ha! I just grabbed him one too. If anyone needs a Leia let me know. Found 3 unopened wave 2 cases on a pallet. Grabbed a Leia.

Offline indysolo007

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2015, 09:49 AM »
Also if anyone else wants I can go back later and grab any other figures. Would just be cost and shipping of course.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2015, 03:47 PM »
I found remains of a case at Walmart last night and grabbed a lone Stormtrooper with horrific paint apps on the helmet. Might try my hand at repainting it myself.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2015, 04:24 PM »
I am anxious to get wv3.  Can't believe they're coming out this fast.

I was up at my WM today tho and wv1 is selling fairly well too now.  More Leia's than Luke CHEWIE or Vader ATM.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2015, 09:02 PM »
Saw this wave while stopping at Wal-Mart yesterday, and picked up Leia and the Stormtrooper (found Kylo Ren on an earlier trip).  I'm glad to be finding these, but it has been very sporadic.  I really wish they were a wide release, or at least somewhere besides Wal-Mart.  Anyways, nice figures, hope we continue to get them.  At least they're hitting the main characters pretty well.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2015, 11:21 AM »
This wave completely skipped SoCal as far as I can tell. Wave 3 has been found. But in general, the WM's out here just aren't getting any stock. Maybe 2 stores out of 15. Not even finding remnants.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."