Author Topic: Walmart Black Series 6" Bad Batch Exclusives  (Read 4554 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Walmart Black Series 6" Bad Batch Exclusives
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2021, 09:41 AM »
The email I got from Walmart seemed to indicate that Imperial Crosshair and BB Rex were both delayed. 

Beyond that?  I was encouraged to see that the Shocktroopers are on the West coast.  No indication if Vice Admiral Rampart is en route, though.  And the next Walmart exclusive TVC wave?  Who knows?
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 3, 2021, 05:14 PM »
I checked my Walmart orders to see if there had been any updates on Vice Admiral Rampart or the Imperial Clone Shocktrooper.  The status still shows them arriving today, but there’s been no order processing at all. I imagine the emails with revised delivery dates will make their way out soon. 

Feedback

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 3, 2021, 06:06 PM »
I got an email about Rampart this week going to 10/27 I think.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2021, 07:02 PM »
I was looking through my tracking apps and something appears to be on the way from Walmart.  The only thing I can think of that might be due soon is Vice Admiral Rampart and the Shock Trooper.  But the Walmart app isn’t showing any change in the status of any of my orders. 

Feedback

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2021, 10:23 AM »
I got shipping notices today for Admiral Rampart and the Imperial Clone Shock Trooper.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2021, 11:17 AM »
I got shipping notices today for Admiral Rampart and the Imperial Clone Shock Trooper.

Me too! I also got a shipping notice for a third “mystery” figure that I have no clue about. Maybe the TCW Grievous or Mace Windu? I missed out on Rex and the ARC Trooper so I know it isn’t either of those. I guess we’ll see!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2021, 04:23 PM »
The first of my two Imperial Clone Shock Troopers arrived today.  It looks really good, but I’m not sure if the t visor on the helmet is accurately sized.

I’m still waiting on shipping notifications on Rampart, Rex and Imperial Crosshair.

Feedback

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2021, 08:21 PM »
And just got a shipping notice for crosshair. 

I never managed to get Rex preordered so I’m hoping those make it to retail or back to the web soon.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2021, 01:15 PM »
I got Crosshair and Rampart, and they are both fantastic, but my Shock Trooper seems to be MIA right now. Got a shipping notice but the delivery date was supposed to be 2 days ago and the tracking # just says Pending Status now.  :-\

I echo the sentiment of hoping these show up in stores. I’m not sure Rex is ever going to come back in stock online. Hoping they do a dedicated display like they did with the Clone Wars figs.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2021, 01:24 PM »
I got both of my Shock Troopers, Crosshair, and Captain Rex.  But I’m still waiting for Rampart.

Feedback

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 1, 2021, 01:28 PM »
Has anyone spotted these at stores? 

I managed to pre-order most, but I'm still trying to track down a Captain Rex.  I don't live all that close to a Wal-Mart so I don't want to start making stops until these have been sighted.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 6, 2021, 02:24 PM »

I managed to pre-order most, but I'm still trying to track down a Captain Rex.  I don't live all that close to a Wal-Mart so I don't want to start making stops until these have been sighted.

I can only ever find figures period at small town Walmarts... and those are typically just Greef or Kuill.

My Rampart and Shocktrooper arrived the other day, but I missed Rex and Crosshair. I have the "regular" versions of each, so not sure how much time I want to spend tracking down these exclusive versions...
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 7, 2021, 12:11 PM »

Word on the street is Walmart will have an exclusive shipper of all four figures hitting the floor for Black Friday this year.  :)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 8, 2021, 09:48 AM »
That would be nice.  It doesn't appear there are nearly enough of virtually all exclusives these days. 

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 8, 2021, 01:34 PM »
My order for Vice Admiral Rampart has been DELAYED since I don't know when.  I originally placed that order back in May.  While I got the two Shock Troopers that were listed and ordered that same day, there were no signs of the status of the order changing. 

For laughs I went looking on the Walmart app for Rampart - sure enough the Rampart figure was in stock.  I placed an order, and the status of the new order said that it would be delivered tomorrow (leading to me canceling the original order).  It's just unreal how bad Walmart is at managing these orders. 
« Last Edit: November 8, 2021, 01:37 PM by Nicklab »

Feedback