Author Topic: Question about eBay  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
Question about eBay
« on: November 26, 2018, 02:24 PM »
More specifically, Tunghori. Have you guys bought and Vintage Collection figures from him? Are they decent?
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Question about eBay
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 02:59 PM »
More specifically, Tunghori. Have you guys bought and Vintage Collection figures from him? Are they decent?

Haven't bought from him in years, but the figures are just okay.  Mostly production line cast offs, so they typically have some sort of small flaw associated with them.  Lots of mine were just a little loose at certain joints, but some had slight paint errors.  Nothing drastic and often hard to detect.  If you're looking for troop builders, he has some great stuff at low prices.  If this is your definitive version of a particular figure, then I would look elsewhere.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Question about eBay
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 07:51 PM »
I've read stories of purchases from years ago that made me hesitant to buy. I've since had two orders and the figures have been fine.

In both cases a signature was required for the package so I had to go to the post office on a Saturday to sign for them since my postal delivery is during the midday when I'm not home.