Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Rumors

<< < (51/51)

Nicklab:
I ran into a Hasbro rep this morning at a local store.  He and I have spoken a number of times when he's been in stores working on the merchandising for Hasbro inventory.  And he had A LOT to say today!

-Yesterday there was a corporate conference call.  It was company wide.  Hasbro corporate is well aware of how poorly they performed in Q4 of 2022.  The CEO said that he wants the company to shift from a "Product Focus" to a "Customer Focus".  What will that mean?  I think we have to wait and see.

-Hasbro is aware of the widespread issues with the plastic free packaging.  Especially after the disastrous images from the D&D line that were all over social media.  To that end it sounds like Hasbro will either be modifying or abandoning the plastic free packaging in order to achieve the aforementioned "Customer Focus".

-Hasbro will be eliminating their merchandising department of staff that works with retailers.  That's happening around May of this year.  They are looking at contracting that work to an outside vendor.  And in an effort to not lose so much institutional knowledge they are encouraging the contractor to hire as many of the Hasbro staff as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version