Community > Conventions

San Diego Comic-Con 2003

(1/4) > >>

Mister Skeezler:
The reason I'm asking is because I wanted to see if someone could pick up one of these figures for me. I want one to do a custom for my Aliens vs. Predator set up. The figure in question is the black wetsuit Lara Croft pictured here...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :D :D :D

Scott:
I think Matt might be going, at least last time I heard

Oh Matt???

Mister Skeezler:
That would be cool if he is!  ;D

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: OCB on June 25, 2003, 12:09 PM ---I think Matt might be going, at least last time I heard

Oh Matt???
--- End quote ---

Yep, that's the plan.  But getting convention exclusives for people is going to be a tricky task, as I already have a list of a few people I'll be on the hunt for.  But first and foremost, my butt's getting a couple of the Silver Fetts for myself there.  I have no idea how the availability or distribution is going to work out for all the different exclusives, so all I can say is that "I'll try" Ed, but I'm definitely not promising anything.  After the Sacul fiasco in Indy, I've learned that there's no "for sure" convention exclusives just handed out to whomever wants them...

So, with all that in mind...  I'll definitely do my best to snag you a Lara, Ed!  Better shoot me a reminder a little before the convention though just to be safe (senility, ya' know?).   :P
- Matt

Mister Skeezler:
Thanks Matt! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version