Community > JD Sports Forum!

The NHL Thread

(1/28) > >>

Jeff:
Did our preliminary ticket draft this past weekend...   my 1/4 share got me -

Blues, Ducks, Predators, Avalanche, Red Wings, Jets, Blackhawks, Panthers, Oilers, Flames, Senators

Always changes a little as the year goes along.  Things always pop-up and games get traded around (plus we'll be trying for tickets for the outdoor Stadium Series game too).  So far, I like the mix - 5 from the Central, 3 from the Pacific, and 3 from the East.

Excited to see the McDavid kid when the Oilers come to town. Not terribly excited by FLA and OTT games, but those were an artifact of trying to pick weekend games to finish off my set.

P-Siddy:
Nice.  I'm going to try to get tickets for at least the Blackhawks and Rangers when they hit town.

Morgbug:
I wouldn't mind Florida - good young roster but pretty close to an assured win also. 

We did our draft last week:

Exhibition season:
Oilers Sept. 25
Senators Sept. 29

Regular season:
Flames Oct. 16 (home opener)
Lightning Oct. 23
Flyers Nov. 7
Avs Nov. 23
Penguins Dec. 27
Wings Dec. 29
Sabres Jan. 10
Sharks Jan. 12
Coyotes Jan. 26
Stars Feb. 23
Islanders March 3
Canadiens March 5
Predators March 8
Canucks March 22
Wild April 3 (last home game of season)

Jeff:
Here we go - heading to the Wild/Sabres pre-season game tonight!  Can't believe it's hockey season already.

I'm excited to see the Eichel kid and then the 3-on-3 OT session.  I know it's just pre-season, but him and McDavid were so hyped, it'll be interesting to see one of them in person finally.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Jeff on September 21, 2015, 10:08 AM ---Here we go - heading to the Wild/Sabres pre-season game tonight!  Can't believe it's hockey season already.

I'm excited to see the Eichel kid and then the 3-on-3 OT session.  I know it's just pre-season, but him and McDavid were so hyped, it'll be interesting to see one of them in person finally.

--- End quote ---

Already?  I was thinking finally.  State of hockey.  Pfft.   ;)

Curious to see if McDavid makes the road trip to Winnipeg on Friday as that's my first game.  Got some weird team here tomorrow night but I'm not going.  18 games this year.  So far. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version