Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Anyone Play Jedi Power Battles?

(1/2) > >>

dafoo:
That's one of my all time favorite SW games.

I still have my PS1 memory card with the game my friend and I were doing.  We beat the game twice and were working on opening all the extra levels.

Darn I've got to hook up the PS1 again!  Good times

Deanna Rash:

That is a cool game.I wish the people reinvent these games for the 360 or nextgen formats that would be cool like- Dark Forces I & II Shadows of the Empire,ETC

77Skywalker:
Jedi Power Battles is an awesome game.  I have the game for PS1.  I really love especially playing as Obi-Wan Kenobi and fighting Darth Maul.

JangoTat:
i played it for gameboy advance...i only wish i could find one to buy for my self to play again.

Darth Depressis:
yeah they should really start remaking games for newer platforms.

but yes i have this game and cannot believe how hard it is, my cousin and i beat it in like one day back in '01 and it took alot of begging to even rent it. let alone get him to play it with me.

my favorite part has to be the showcasing of the other council Jedi as well as showing off some great force powers.
I'm still really dissappointed that Mace didn't do his saber boomerang trick in aotc. or that Adi Gallia(stass allie >:() didn't use her saber correctly as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version