Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

2010 Target Geonosis Arena Showdown 2-Packs

<< < (3/25) > >>

Greedo The Green Menace:
I thought the first set was good, so I'm looking forward to what series 2 has in store. Definitely one of Hasbro's better exclusives, there's some actual new characters in there and a couple good resculpts as well.

darth broem 2:
I am looking forward to seeing the selection of figures of course.  I like the first one there. 

JACKOFTRADZE:
According to STAN Sarissa Jeng is the only 100% new figure in the next batch the rest are new heads/upgraded parts. He also mentioned that Target is on the fence with these still. Take his post as you will.

I may order that Foo-Man-Choo just in case.....

Jayson:

--- Quote from: JACKOFTRADZE on July 14, 2010, 10:38 AM ---He also mentioned that Target is on the fence with these still. Take his post as you will.

--- End quote ---

I can see why. Those things are lingering big time and need to be put on clearance.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: JACKOFTRADZE on July 14, 2010, 10:38 AM ---According to STAN Sarissa Jeng is the only 100% new figure in the next batch the rest are new heads/upgraded parts. He also mentioned that Target is on the fence with these still. Take his post as you will.

--- End quote ---

Hasbro already used the Q&A to tell us there would only be one new figure in the sets, so that's no surprise.  If it does turn out to be Sarissa, I'd be bummed.  I'd have preferred that they kitbashed Sarissa from Evo Bultar Swan and then gave us someone else new instead...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version