Collectibles > Solo: A Star Wars Story

Solo 3.75" Class B Vehicle Assortment

(1/13) > >>

Jeff:
I guess Hasbro/Disney began to open the floodgates at midnight last night and allowed some things to go up for pre-order, so I guess it's ok to officially start up some new threads...

Class B case is 2x Han's Landspeeder (SOLO); 1x A-Wing (TLJ).

Rob:
I have low expectations for this movie, and I'm not thrilled about what they did to the Falcon, but I kind of like that speeder.

Nicklab:
Amazon has a pre-order listing for Han Solo's speeder as well as the A-wing reissue.  $29.99 for this?  Really?  My, how things have changed.  A vehicle like this used to be $19.99 in a movie year.

As for the TIE Fighter that may or may not be in this assortment?  I hope it's the Heavy TIE Fighter!

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on April 11, 2018, 03:43 PM ---As for the TIE Fighter that may or may not be in this assortment?  I hope it's the Heavy TIE Fighter!

--- End quote ---

All signs point to that Solo Mimban/Heavy TIE being in a class up from this, so more likely $40-50 for the TIE (like the over-priced TFA First Order TIE or TLJ Kylo's TIE Silencer). :(

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Jeff on April 11, 2018, 04:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nicklab on April 11, 2018, 03:43 PM ---As for the TIE Fighter that may or may not be in this assortment?  I hope it's the Heavy TIE Fighter!

--- End quote ---

All signs point to that Solo Mimban/Heavy TIE being in a class up from this, so more likely $40-50 for the TIE (like the over-priced TFA First Order TIE or TLJ Kylo's TIE Silencer). :(

--- End quote ---

Fingers crossed that it’s going to be at the $39.99 price point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version