Community > Star Wars Celebrations

Star Wars Celebration VIII - Orlando; April 13-16, 2017

<< < (3/3)

Jesse James:
That's the only exclusive for this show I've seen that actually seemed interesting to me.  I'm not buying Legos but that's pretty neat looking.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on April  4, 2017, 05:57 PM ---That's the only exclusive for this show I've seen that actually seemed interesting to me.  I'm not buying Legos but that's pretty neat looking.

--- End quote ---

Is there a good site for seeing all of the exclusives that have been announced so far?

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on April  5, 2017, 02:46 PM ---Is there a good site for seeing all of the exclusives that have been announced so far?
--- End quote ---

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/Show-Floor/Exhibitor-Exclusives/#search=rpp%3D64

It's usually a day or two behind capturing everything that gets announcved, but it's still pretty good reference.

JediJman:
That Lego set looks awesome.   :'(

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Jeff on April  5, 2017, 04:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on April  5, 2017, 02:46 PM ---Is there a good site for seeing all of the exclusives that have been announced so far?
--- End quote ---

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/Show-Floor/Exhibitor-Exclusives/#search=rpp%3D64

It's usually a day or two behind capturing everything that gets announcved, but it's still pretty good reference.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jeff.

Unfortunately, I got an email this afternoon indicating that I was NOT selected for the Lego exclusive lottery.

I still have the "opportunity" to queue up for the Lego booth opening at 4pm each day for a chance to buy the set. My guess is that means basically sitting by the booth for the entire day to ensure that you're the first one in the line and therefore IF any sets are left, you can get one.

My step-son also put his name in and he did not get the same email. My hope is that he was selected and that will be how I'm able to get one. Bummer is that I won't have a 2nd one to use to help someone who didn't go to Celebration get their hands on one for cost...  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version