Community > Watto's Junk Yard

What do you drive?

<< < (76/77) > >>

Matt_Fury:
I've been talking about and researching for a couple of years but finally pulled the trigger on a 2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited.

This thing is sweet!

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on September 20, 2019, 04:06 PM ---I've been talking about and researching for a couple of years but finally pulled the trigger on a 2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited.

This thing is sweet!

--- End quote ---

Nice!  Jeeps are the official vehicle of the city I live in.

Chris M:
Jeep just stands for Just Empty Every Pocket.

Don't ask me how I know.

Phrubruh:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on September 20, 2019, 05:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on September 20, 2019, 04:06 PM ---I've been talking about and researching for a couple of years but finally pulled the trigger on a 2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited.

This thing is sweet!

--- End quote ---

Nice!  Jeeps are the official vehicle of the city I live in.

--- End quote ---
Tesla is the official vehicle where I live. These things are as plentiful as Civics. Too many rich Chinese I guess.

Phrubruh:
Since my Sonata was murdered by a lady that doesn't understand you have to look both ways at a four way stop, I have to find a new car. The trick is I have to share it with my sixteen year old daughter. I'm looking for something new and under $25k that is unique that she could eventually take to college. Right now I'm thinking a Veloster N or a Toyota HCR. She is liking a Dodge Charger though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version