Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 294891 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Legends
« Reply #3675 on: April 10, 2021, 11:55 AM »
I've got to admit, of all of the reveals yesterday the armored Bro Thor looks really cool!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: June 19, 2021, 05:55 PM »
I was shocked and delighted to find the new Supervillains wave on the pegs at Walmart yesterday. I picked up the new Dr Doom, looks fantastic! Amazon still has an 8/1 ship date on this so glad I didnít waste my time preordering him like I was considering.
A characterís face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: July 1, 2021, 10:59 PM »
Pretty excited for the 90s Spidey TAS deco Venom figure announced today... even if it's missing the white web shooting squares on the hands.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: July 17, 2021, 02:10 AM »
I wasnít sure if these deserved their own thread, but they are technically labeled as Marvel Legends on the boxes. These are the new 4Ē, 5 poa ďretroĒ figures. I was able to find the first couple waves at Target recently (in addition to the Hasbro Pulse exclusives), and I really like them.

Again, very simplified figures, but comic accurate and they have amazing card backs. Kind of remind me of the current MOTU Origins in that they look and feel like toys, and remind me of childhood. Fairly reasonable at $10 each as well. Just pretty cool. Hereís who Iíve grabbed so far:

Spidey/Electro (Pulse Exclusive)
Cap/Black Panther (Pulse Exclusive)
Iron Man/Cyclops (Pulse Exclusive)
Spider-Man
Captain America
Carol Danvers (Ms. Marvel)
Hulk
Human Torch
Magneto
Daredevil
Elektra
Ice Man

Looking forward to more! Tough to know whether to open them, I usually open pretty much everything but Iím really digging how they looks on these card backs.

I found the newest wave of these at Walmart today, with Ant Man, Vision, etc. I grabbed the Invisible Woman and thanked my lucky stars. Best of all, they were all just laying on the shelf, not pegged, so I got her unpunched to go with my unpunched Human Torch.  ;D
A characterís face is melted by fantastical energy