Author Topic: Collector's Club Figure Subscription Service 3.0  (Read 3052 times)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Collector's Club Figure Subscription Service 3.0
« on: April 12, 2014, 07:27 PM »
1) Alpine v2
2) Bombstrike
3) Psyche-Out
4) Repeater
5) Hit & Run
6) Muskrat
7) Big Ben
8) Spearhead
9) Crimson Guard Immortal
10) Slice
11) Night Creeper Leader
12) Vypra

Best. FSS. Ever. I question offering the v2 Alpine over a redux on v1, but it is what it is. Glad there's no international repaints, since that's what kept me out of 2.0.

Also, the 2015 Membership figure for 3 3/4 collectors is Arctic Dr. Mindbender, presumably from the movie. There's also an add-on Cobra Wave Crusher submarine, being a repaint of the SHARC.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 07:32 PM by inadvertent imitation »
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Collector's Club Figure Subscription Service 3.0
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 03:41 AM »
I'm pretty happy with about 8 of them, better than FSS2.  I'm really psyched for Alpine, Bombstrike and I can't wait to see Vypra.  I hope they keep that steady-gun with Repeater that they used in last year's Con set, the one that originally came with the POC IG figures. 

I'm pretty much sold on the set, I just don't know how to pay for it.  I'm debating going for the whole thing or picking and choosing.  Ultimately if I get Alpine, Bombstrike and Repeater (hinging on accessories) I could probably live without the rest if I had to. 

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"