Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

TRU Vintage Box Millennium Falcon

<< < (10/10)

P-Siddy:
Well, don't forget the NYC premium price point (originally) $289.99!

P-Siddy:
On sale for $125 at the moment... not sure for how long.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on December 16, 2012, 06:57 PM ---On sale for $125 at the moment... not sure for how long.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Steve.  Got mine ordered late tonight.  Would have ordered it about an hour ago if not for the craptastic TRU online ordering system.  I signed up for their credit card to get the additional 10% off ANY ORDER, but of course the code does not work with this item.  Neither does my Groupon for $20....******* unreal.  I went ahead and bought it anyway and will look to call in for a price adjustment tomorrow.  Great price, but a royal pain in the ass.

John C:
I keep looking at the stacks of these at TRU and keep hoping they put them on sale again.  I want one, but not for $250.  $150 and it's mine.

Rob:

--- Quote from: John C on February 10, 2013, 11:12 AM ---I keep looking at the stacks of these at TRU and keep hoping they put them on sale again.  I want one, but not for $250.  $150 and it's mine.

--- End quote ---

Same boat... I don't have a spot for one, but I've wanted one for years.  They're $274.99 at the TRU near me... that's obscene.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version