Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Bar's open! What'll you have...?

<< < (4/164) > >>

Carrie M:

--- Quote from: Reconsgt on April 12, 2003, 01:01 PM ---
And for those who don't like sports we will have other entertainment.

--- End quote ---

Okay, like what? Are we talking trained animals, or strippers (is there a difference)?

Matt, here is Beedo's recipe for Devil Dogs, which I found with a little search over at Rebelscum:

THE DEVIL DOG
So called because it's black, with a vague hint of red, and if you try to walk home after drinking it, chances are you'll be found in a ditch. This recipe serves 2-4 people. If you drink it all yourself, it serves you right.  

1 measure each:
light rum
clear vermouth
plain vodka (as in, not flavoured)
gin
Ribena or similar blackcurrant juice concentrate
Kahlua

1.5 measures each:
lovage
shrub
(Both are herby, mildly alcoholic cordials that vastly improve the flavour of anything to which you add them.)

2-3 drops black food colouring
1-2 teaspoons chartreuse (optional)

Mix the ingredients together, then pour over ice into 2 - 4 glasses. Garnish with mint or parsley if desired, for that found-face-down-in-a-country-hedgerow effect. Drink slowly, unless you want to hear your liver scream obscenities at you.

DSJ™:
I think I will stick with another Guinness. That Devil Dog recipe sound like a  Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. Though tempting, I should drink it closer to home, providing I make it make far.   ;D

Is that old Juke Box in the corner wired for sound & if so, any requests for tunes?

Morgbug:
Maybe something slow and easy to get things warmed up.  got any Metallica?

dustrho:
I was thinking more like Megadeth.

Carrie M:
Let's play some Prince, D'Angelo, or  Al Green. That's where I'm at tonight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version