Author Topic: LEGO Sales and Deals  (Read 91650 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO Sale
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2011, 05:46 PM »
Got an email from LEGO just now sending me to this link:

http://shop.lego.com/promotion/Default.aspx?SW2011&CMP=EMC-SH2011May4_Email1_US&HQS=moredetails

Apparently there will be some online deals on May 3 and 4
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2011, 06:00 PM »
Ya I got a postcard from them last weekend.  The black ARF guy is free with a $75 purchase and there's some free poster dealo too.  Haven't had too much time to check into everything, but there's sure to be some deals.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2011, 11:29 PM »
Ya I got a postcard from them last weekend.  The black ARF guy is free with a $75 purchase and there's some free poster dealo too.  Haven't had too much time to check into everything, but there's sure to be some deals.

Is that the only way to get the Black ARF or does he come with some other set?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 3, 2011, 08:34 AM »
I placed my order this morning, but may be hosed. After placing an order for the Tantive IV, (on sale for $119), I went back and read the fine print on the arf offer because it hadn't shown up in my cart. Turns out the Tantive may be backordered (it doesn't really say, it just says it may be backorderd), and backorders do not qualify for the ARF. So shop carefully-

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 3, 2011, 10:21 AM »
I think you're sol Dan.  Might want to call customer service to check, but I'm pretty sure freebies aren't included on backordered or may be back ordered stuff.  Kind of a lame sale for the most part, but I'm tempted to bite on the Tantive as well - don't really care for the ARF guy though so no biggie if I don't get him.  Free shipping is nice, but sucks about tax.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 3, 2011, 12:43 PM »
I called customer service, and they confirmed it would not be elligible. However, I called the Lego store at Mall of America, and they have the Tantive in stock, same price, and they have the ARF as well! So, the first order is cancelled, and I am taking a lunch run to buy some bricks!

(Edit- successful run! They had several on the shelves, and with some points left on my VIP card, it was $110 after tax!)
« Last Edit: May 3, 2011, 04:59 PM by Dan »

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 5, 2011, 09:53 AM »
So I ended up cancelling my online order for the Tantive yesterday afternoon since some dude named Dan picked me one up locally and what did LEGO end up shipping me last night for free?  A Barf Trooper.  I'll stick him with my chrome stormies somewheres.

Neat deal...   8)

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2011, 02:03 PM »
awesome!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 9, 2011, 03:05 PM »
A4N4M4V 

30% off @Barnes and Noble.  Free shipping over $25 purchase.  Tempted to bite on the LEGO Republic Frigate 7964 but I already own the Ep1 version.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #39 on: August 9, 2011, 04:12 PM »
That's a good deal.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2011, 07:47 PM »
All SW Legos are on sale this week at Target...$14 off the MF, $5 a lot of the other sets

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2011, 01:36 PM »
Has there been any version of the Battle Droid Carrier Vehicle that is in the "Battle of Naboo" set on sale at Target this week ever before. Hasbro/Titanium or whatever? I'm trying to decide if the $20 makes it a must buy.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2011, 01:59 PM »
Has there been any version of the Battle Droid Carrier Vehicle that is in the "Battle of Naboo" set on sale at Target this week ever before. Hasbro/Titanium or whatever? I'm trying to decide if the $20 makes it a must buy.

I was tempted by that one as well.  How many Battle Droids does it come with?  Might be worth it for the BD army alone.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2011, 02:10 PM »
I think it's just two BDs and two Gungans.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2011, 08:18 PM »
I think it's just two BDs and two Gungans.

Okay, pass.