Author Topic: 2021 TVC Wave 2 (New TVC Wave 17)  (Read 2635 times)

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: 2021 TVC Wave 2 (New TVC Wave 17)
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2021, 07:11 PM »
When was the last wave that shipped in close to quantity that could peg warm? Admittedly I mostly only hit Target, but two cases tops per wave per store near me.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2021, 12:22 AM »
When was the last wave that shipped in close to quantity that could peg warm? Admittedly I mostly only hit Target, but two cases tops per wave per store near me.

Around me only the first wave when TVC returned warmed pegs. The rest of the 2018 waves came and went, nothing showed up in 2019, and in 2020 the waves only lasted a day or two as well. With the exception of one beat up General Lando which eventually got bought up.  I imagine by now the 8 figures i saw on the pegs are gone. Thankfully online has been plentiful with options to buy.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2021, 10:47 AM »

The Target pegs are always empty of both 6" and 3.75" figures.

I'd love to know if they're just not ordering more to keep inventory low, if Hasbro can't make enough, or if this is all by design.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2021, 11:17 AM »
I found this wave on the pegs at a nearby Walmart, and in quantity.  And I left them there, even though I do like that Battle Droid.  I was able to order the whole wave from Amazon for less per figure than the Walmart price.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback