Collectibles > The Last Jedi

TLJ 3.75" Figure 2-Packs

<< < (2/12) > >>

Darby:
Yeah this is a bummer for me too. Bespin Han is one of my favorite iterations of the character and was looking forward to this one. I'll wait to see it in hand, but still pretty pleased with the last one they did.

Jesse James:
Yeah def a different sculpt there.  The pose is virtually identical though but I can't tell by that pic but it almost looks like the Bespin coat isn't a separate sculpt even.  I'm surprised at how virtually identical that pose is though.  The way the arms hang, the head/neck positioning.

CorranHorn:
I sit corrected, thanks for the comparison pic Jeff. Indeed, the sculpts are different but I think as JJ pointed out the poses are almost identical. So without having the TFA Han in hand, it was easy for me to think the Bespin Han was just a simple repaint. In the end, it's still a pretty crappy looking figure - seems to be the case with many of the OT 5 POA figures.

Jesse James:
Not just the OT even it's just odd misses here and there I've noticed.  Like the Poe in officer uniform, which wound up looking Eugene Levy to me.  And I held the Rathtar set in my hand and Bala Tik isn't too swift looking.

Yet what I have seen of Luke or the new Rey is great.  I thought most along Finns looked good, and while the stupid goggle issue on the old pilots sucked the sculpts were solid otherwise.

That Poe though?  That was laughable.  Got one cheap online but only to have that officer sculpt handy.

Bala Tik sucking kinda bummed me but the Rathtar looks cool and I liked them so I'm down for two or three.

Nicklab:
I'm a bit more interested in getting the Rey VS Praetorian Guard set than Han Solo VS Boba Fett.  Mostly because it's something NEW.

As for Han & Boba?  The sculpt and paint apps on Boba Fett looks decent... for 5 POA.  As for Han?  Eh.  I think the POTJ Bespin Han Solo looks comparable if not better than this new version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version