Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

TRU 6" Rey (Jedi Training) with Crait Base

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jeff:

--- Quote from: JediJman on September  8, 2017, 12:01 PM ---Does anyone know if the figure itself is any different between the "With base" releases and the standard versions?
--- End quote ---

Did you even look at the pics? :P ;D

Yes, they are different.  The "with Crait base" figure has the fancier paint deco/aps and it has premium soft goods for the robe/wrap (and possibly skirt under them).  Plus the die-cast accessories.

Better paint aps, more soft goods, and die cast accessories are the big difference on the Luke and Kylo "with base" sets too. Each seems to have a bonus accessory too that the single release doesn't (saber hilt for Rey, extra hand for Luke, Helmet for Kylo).

JediJman:

--- Quote from: JediJman on September  8, 2017, 12:01 PM ---Does anyone know if the figure itself is any different between the "With base" releases and the standard versions?  Probably worth getting anyway for the improved accessories, but just curious.

--- End quote ---

I should have been more specific in my question.  Is the figure any different or is it just the soft goods and accessories?  I did look at the pics and can't really distinguish the fancier paint apps.  Guess I don't have an eye for that sort of thing.  Moot point I suppose as I'm a sucker for any variation and the accessories alone are enough to warrant one of each.

Darby:
I believe the figure is the same. The head sculpt looks the same to me.

Jeff:
Look at the box front from TRU Canada:

Darby:
Wow. Very nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version