Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series The Last Jedi Wave 3

<< < (3/3)

Nicklab:
I saw Rose at a local store today, but not Jaina or Snoke.  But considering some of the recent sales?  I'm going to play the waiting game and try to get her for a sale price. 

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on December 11, 2017, 04:33 PM ---I saw Rose at a local store today, but not Jaina or Snoke.  But considering some of the recent sales?  I'm going to play the waiting game and try to get her for a sale price.

--- End quote ---

Considering she's been $16 or less on Amazon most of this past weekend, a sale deal on Rose should be easy to find. :P

Snoke has been $16 or less too...

Nicklab:
$16 works for me for Rose.

Smoke?  Or Snoke?  I got the Deluxe version, so I'm skipping the basic version.  It's funny though...  I've been shelving my packaged TBS 6" figures in preparation for a big unboxing once I can get my collecting room a little bit better organized.  And seeing the holes in my collection for basic versions of figures that were also offered in multipacks is playing with my OCD.  I see the gaps in the numbering for figures like Jyn Erso (Target multipack), unmasked Kylo Ren (SDCC '16 exclusive), Vader (40AC early bird set), Thrawn (SDCC exclusive), etc, and it just gets me a little crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version