Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Toy City (Pop-up Toy Chain)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jedi Idej:
Here's a vid of the flagship store in New Jersey.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oe6xuGucnc

Can't believe we're not the targeted demographic.

Stoopid kids.  >:(

Diddly:
At least a 3 hour drive to the closest one to me. I assume these will be like those Go Calendar stores in malls, where they have a better selection of figures (or any figures period), but 5POA stuff costs $13.99

Nicklab:
I may check one of these out later today.  But the closest one to me is at least 30 - 45 minutes away.  Kind of a letdown, seeing how there was talk of popping up in old TRU locations, which is an even bigger letdown since I had at least 6 TRU locations within a 30 minute drive of my place.

JediJman:
Crap, nothing in MN.

Nicklab:
Check your local news for more information about possible stores in your area.  That list is far from comprehensive.  It listed two locations in New Jersey.  But a search of NJ media indicated that there are as many as 6 locations in the state.

A good number of the Toy City locations appear to be co-located with the seasonal Halloween stores like 'Spirit of Halloween' EDIT - It's sharing space with HALLOWEEN CITY.  Party City owns both of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version