Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Galaxy of Adventures 5" Figures

(1/8) > >>

Jeff:
Here's the press release, Press Pics coming later tonight (or tomorrow morning - spent the day [10hours] in 95+deg sun at my son's soccer tournament and am kinda wrecked tonight :P).

STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH Figure Assortment
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: Starting at $9.99/Available: Fall 2019)
STAR WARS fans new and old can discover the exciting action from the STAR WARS saga with figures, Lightsabers, and more from STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES! These 5-inch scale action figures feature multiple points of articulation and design, and include detail inspired by STAR WARS movies and entertainment. Recreate exciting adventures with fan favorites like HAN SOLO, CHEWBACCA, DARTH VADER, C-3PO, and more! Each pack contains a 5-inch scale STAR WARS figure. Each figure sold separately. Available at most major retailers.

Matt_Fury:
They look interesting, but just not for me.  After 40+ years of collecting 4" figures, I'm kind of set in my ways.

GrandMoffNick:
As someone who enjoys getting new stuff and isn't ok with being done if the 3.75 line dies, my worry is if this line and the 6" line foretells the future death of 3.75, but I've skipped the 5" up to then, I'll be like the people who waited two years to give in to the 6" and are now scrambling to catch up. My brain doesn't like that.

Now that's a run on sentence

P-Siddy:
These remind me of the Disney Infinity figures, but with articulation.

Diddly:
"Starting at $9.99"

What exactly does this mean? Will some figures be $9.99 and others $14.99 or $19.99? How are these costing less than both the 3.75 inch AND 6 inch lines? Very confusing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version