Collectibles > Rogue One

Rogue One TIE Striker

(1/6) > >>

Jeff:
http://idlehands1.blogspot.com/2016/08/star-wars-rogue-one-toys-surfacing.html

Ooh, I like this one better than the U-Wing.  Probably easier to cheat the scale on a smaller wing TIE like this one.  Plus 5POA Pilot doesn't bother me since I already have lots of SA TIE Pilots. 

Guessing this TIE will still sadly be $40 like the TFA TIE was. Price of doing business I guess. Hopefully there will be some Target coupons or sales to help take the sting out.

Dave:
Cool.

I know some people hate the Nerf element to the toys, but I remember playing with my Battlestar Galactica toys as a kid with the shooting missiles - not the "fixed" version that prevented them from firing.  I loved having a Cylon vs. Viper battle with my buddies where you could shoot the little plastic missiles at each other's ship.

I think having the Nerf functionality in both an Empire and Rebel ship will be a cool play feature.

GrandMoffNick:
I love the look of this thing. And the NERF feature doesn't bother me. I could be wrong, but I think the NERF feature adds more kid sales than it takes away collector sales. So whatever.

Darby:
Seems at least to me the NERF thing is removable. Could be wrong, so pinch of salt and all that.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Darby on August 19, 2016, 02:01 PM ---Seems at least to me the NERF thing is removable.
--- End quote ---

Guy in the rebelscum forums posted some back of the box shots - looks like the NERF cannon on this one is non-removable and non-retractable...   :-\

Also looks like a single seat cockpit, despite how long the 'tube' is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version