Author Topic: Modern Masters of the Universe  (Read 176835 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Modern Masters of the Universe
« Reply #1140 on: October 9, 2020, 01:24 PM »
Looks like they officially unveiled Castle Grayskull this morning. Currently up for preorder at Wal-Mart (not sure if it is WM exclusive) for $75. Looks nearly identical to the vintage one honestly, but fits right in with the overall feel of this line. I’ve always regretted not ordering the Classics Grayskull when it was available (although I still don’t know where I’d put it), so I went ahead and preordered this one. I still have my vintage one from when I was a kid, but it could use a few small repairs and TLC. It will be nice to get a shiny new one...plus, that packaging art is outstanding! (Although the typo that I’m assuming should say “fortress” and not “fortess” is bothering me.)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1141 on: October 13, 2020, 10:57 AM »
I like that they’re releasing Grayskull in this line. It’d be incomplete without it. I have a vintage, 200x, and was lucky enough to get a Classics version on sale, so I’m sure I’ll get this one.

I’d love to see a Slime Pit in this line, but Mattel will have to release the Horde first.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: October 31, 2020, 01:19 PM »
I received Man E Faces, Trap Jaw, and Orko today from an online order, looking forward to digging into those. My order for Scareglow unfortunately was cancelled (from both WalMart and Amazon), so that is kind of a bummer. Excited for the other three though!

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1143 on: October 31, 2020, 03:00 PM »
I too had my Scare Glow canceled. And the rest of them as well, so now I’m back to stalking the website. Glad you got them!   :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk