Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 410830 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Legends
« Reply #3690 on: October 8, 2021, 07:59 PM »
I have seen them, or the remnants at least, at multiple different Walmart’s and Targets around town, they seem to sell quickly. I haven’t figured out a way to use Brickseek to check for them unfortunately.

I didn’t realize there was a Target exclusive Mobius figure, but once I found out I ordered one ship to store. Can’t wait for that one!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: October 17, 2021, 12:14 PM »
Picked up Mobius from Target…excellent figure. The details on the Tempad alone are super impressive.

After tracking all the auctions for Uatu BAF parts on eBay I finally concluded it would just be cheaper to buy the figures, so I decided to go that route instead. Rounded them all up this week except Zombie Hunter Spider Man, but I was able to order him from GameStop, so no worries there.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: October 23, 2021, 09:05 PM »
Another nice showing from the Legends team at PulseCon today, which is saying something considering how much they unveil on a weekly basis throughout the year. Plus they are very enjoyable guys who really seem to enjoy their brand. Cool things include an anniversary line for the beginning of Legends with all new Cap and Iron Man figures (Toad and Hulk are rumored to complete that original wave), retro carded versions of Scarlet Witch and Vision, MCU updates/re-releases of Endgame Cap, Falcon Cap, Winter Soldier, and another retro 4” wave. Plus, coolest of all, X-Men Animated Series figures that come in VHS tale style boxes. Wolverine and Jubilee are the first announced.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: October 24, 2021, 12:00 AM »
I thought it was hugely underwhelming TBH, but the 45+ minutes of interviews did not help at all. I just wanted to see the toys. I literally had no idea what a “Knull” even was lol.

The only thing I was excited to see was the 3.75” Mr Fantastic. Was hoping for news of a What If Wave 2 or Terrax reissue or something interesting like that.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: October 25, 2021, 05:24 PM »
Another nice showing from the Legends team at PulseCon today, which is saying something considering how much they unveil on a weekly basis throughout the year. Plus they are very enjoyable guys who really seem to enjoy their brand. Cool things include an anniversary line for the beginning of Legends with all new Cap and Iron Man figures (Toad and Hulk are rumored to complete that original wave), retro carded versions of Scarlet Witch and Vision, MCU updates/re-releases of Endgame Cap, Falcon Cap, Winter Soldier, and another retro 4” wave. Plus, coolest of all, X-Men Animated Series figures that come in VHS tale style boxes. Wolverine and Jubilee are the first announced.

I can't find the info on the new Marvel 4" Retro wave.  Who is included?  I see a listing for a 2 pack with Marvel Girl and Wolverine, but that's it. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: October 26, 2021, 03:23 PM »

IIRC, the only new 4” Retro figures they showed were the Falcon and Mr Fantastic. Both looked great!
I can't find the info on the new Marvel 4" Retro wave.  Who is included?  I see a listing for a 2 pack with Marvel Girl and Wolverine, but that's it.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: October 26, 2021, 03:25 PM »

IIRC, the only new 4” Retro figures they showed were the Falcon and Mr Fantastic. Both looked great!

IIRC the only ones shown were the Falcon and Mr
Fantastic…

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: November 6, 2021, 02:26 PM »
My PulseCon 90s Animated Venom arrived the other day. I'm digging these retro Spidey figures so much that I'm planning to sell the original versions of some of the characters like Green Goblin, Mysterio, Shocker, etc.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: December 4, 2021, 04:44 PM »
Received my case of Retro FF figures from EE, and this morning picked up openers of The High Evolutionary and Psycho-Man at Walmart. Gonna have a sweet FF display going by the time Galactus arrives… :D

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: December 6, 2021, 10:59 AM »
Does anyone know what's up with Sprite and Ajax from the Eternals?  Target seems to have all the others in abundance, but I have not seen any sign of those two.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: December 10, 2021, 07:35 PM »
My Pulse exclusive Retro FF Human Torch figure arrived today, looks cool as hell and comes in a nice white box like Doom did. Sounds like the Invisible Girl exclusive should be shipping soon too.  :)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: December 13, 2021, 09:23 PM »
Picked up retro carded Hercules at GameStop today…only $20 on sale.  :)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: March 7, 2022, 08:43 AM »
If you’re like me and you missed out on the Comic Classics Dr Strange Walmart exclusive, good news! He is now back in stock for $26.49.  ;D

Never ever saw this figure in stores so I had to pounce.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: March 17, 2022, 05:34 PM »
Hasbro Pulse delivered my 90s Retro Spidey Wave 2 a few days ago, but I haven't had a chance to even open the box yet. Excited for the new Symbiote Spidey!

I know a few people who are holding out for Hammerhead to make mafia goons... and it may be smart. I've seen what appears to be solid cases of Hammerhead at two different Targets and a Walmart.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks