Author Topic: 2020 TVC Wave 1 (aka New TVC Wave 11)  (Read 11904 times)

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 TVC Wave 1 (aka New TVC Wave 11)
« Reply #60 on: April 6, 2020, 01:01 PM »
I received my Mandalorian figure and 12 Remnant Stormtroopers on Saturday from Entertainment Earth. I also ordered a Cara Dune figure, but it hasn’t shipped yet. It was interesting as 8 of the Stormtrooper figures came packaged in their own case from Hasbro, specifically labeled for the figure, which gives me the impression Hasbro is releasing a lot of that particular figure.
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #61 on: April 7, 2020, 04:35 PM »
Anyone else having a problem with bending The Mandalorian's arms at the elbows?  Any idea on how to fix it?  Would a hot water bath help?
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #62 on: April 7, 2020, 07:04 PM »
I set him on the rim of my coffee mug for like thirty seconds and that did the trick.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #63 on: April 7, 2020, 07:33 PM »
Run his arms under hot tap water.  They’ll loosen up.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 7, 2020, 10:15 PM »
You don't need to introduce moisture to your figures.  A hairdryer on high heat for 30-45 sections will also loosen up the plastic joints.  The worst thing you can do is try to force it without any heat.  I had a Marvel Legends figure snap at the elbow just a week ago because I was being impatient and kept forcing it.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #65 on: April 7, 2020, 11:58 PM »
Thanks everyone!  That did the trick!
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #66 on: May 8, 2020, 01:20 PM »
I ordered this wave from Amazon and got my Cara and Mando figures in March.  I was starting to worry that I may have missed the boat on the Remnant Stormtroopers but finally got a shipping notice last night. 

Realized today that Amazon shipped me one Remnant Stormtrooper.  Got another shipping notice today for two more coming from a different distribution center.  One more is still waiting to be shipped.  First time Amazon has ever had to break up a SW Figure order for me like that.  Not sure if it's a reflection of the rarity of the Remnant Stormtrooper or if it's related to COVID-19 shipping delays/capacity issues.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 8, 2020, 02:38 PM »
At least you got yours, Jeff!  I placed my Amazon order for 4 x Remnant Stormtroopers at the end of November.  Earlier this week I got an email from Amazon asking me to confirm my order, which was scheduled optimistically for May 4th, for a later date TBD.  That's almost 6 months!  And while I did get my TVC Mando a while back, still no sign of this trooper.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #68 on: May 8, 2020, 03:05 PM »
Earlier this week I got an email from Amazon asking me to confirm my order, which was scheduled optimistically for May 4th, for a later date TBD.

I got that same email last week asking to verify that I was OK extending the shipping date, so maybe there is still hope for your order, Nick!
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2020, 12:49 AM »
Realized today that Amazon shipped me one Remnant Stormtrooper.  Got another shipping notice today for two more coming from a different distribution center.  One more is still waiting to be shipped.  First time Amazon has ever had to break up a SW Figure order for me like that.  Not sure if it's a reflection of the rarity of the Remnant Stormtrooper or if it's related to COVID-19 shipping delays/capacity issues.

This would be odd even for figures from the same assortment, but multiple shipments for the same figure?  That's really odd.  Hope the orders come through for you guys.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2020, 11:14 PM »
Earlier this week I got an email from Amazon asking me to confirm my order, which was scheduled optimistically for May 4th, for a later date TBD.

I got that same email last week asking to verify that I was OK extending the shipping date, so maybe there is still hope for your order, Nick!

All 4 that I ordered finally showed up at my place today.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback