Author Topic: 2021: What Are You Collecting?  (Read 141060 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: 2021: What Are You Collecting?
« Reply #360 on: January 9, 2021, 10:46 PM »
Mine is very short this year due to a number of things. I've actually started selling off a bunch of stuff, mostly Star Wars 3.75 inch, and LEGO. I've been saying I'll do it for years, and it sucks, but feels pretty good to not have as much stuff.

Star Wars: Black Series OT and PT figures, or anything else that tickles my fancy. Also the Bandai SH Figuarts figures from Japan (I have like 95% of the line although Hasbro has been blowing them out of the water the last few years).

Marvel: Marvel Legends, but I only buy comic book based Spider-Man figures, so anything they release for that. I also am trying to grab all of the 90s X-Men, and have a small handful; need to track down some older stuff like Beast and Professor X. I am also heavy into the Medicom MAFEX comic line from Japan, that has released a few Marvel and DC figures. Again, really just anything based on comic Spider-Man or 90s X-Men.

And that's it, I think. The other line I collected, DC Collectibles Batman: The Animated Series, has ended with the shuttering of DC Collectibles. And I've basically been both priced and spaced out of LEGO. My main goal for the year will be to sell stuff off and get rid of a lot of clutter; I moved twice in 2020 and it really put into perspective just how much physical stuff I actually own.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks