Author Topic: Abrasive Celebrity Personalitys or The "Stop Immitating Little John" Thread  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
With Pop culture being what it is today, some very spunky, annoying, and abrasive, yet slightly entertaining charachters have emerged. Often these celebrities become the butt end of bad satire and impersonations.

I really think it all started when Dave Chappelle did his Rick James show, and coined out the phrase "I'm Rick James, Bitch!". Suddenly springing up on my television set is Little John shouting "WHAT?! WHAT?! OKAY!!!" repeatedly, untill I just want to cut out my ears and use them to suffocate myself, and yet, through the abrasivness, I found it slightly hillarious and sometimes find myself immitaing him in the privacy of my own home.

Another one who resurfaced is Flavor Flav, one of the stars of The Surreal Life, along side JediDefender myth Dave Coulier, and drunk nudist star Brigitte Nielsen. Suddenly all over TV all I can hear is the respect removing howl of "FLAVOR FLAV!!!" as it slowly breaks my psyche.

I figure we all have a celebrity we wish would just stop with their in your face personality, so feel free to discuss them here.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline C

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile

come on now, seriously, cut - it - out.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile

come on now, seriously, cut - it - out.

He said Dave Chappelle, not Dave Coulier

Offline C

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile

He said Dave Chappelle, not Dave Coulier

you are wrong on so many levels.

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
along side JediDefender myth Dave Coulier

Wait.  So, he's not dead?   ???

I'm so confused... :-\
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Alive and well.

Kevin

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
Alive and well.

Kevin

He's on the Surreal Life.  I wouldn't say "well", but he's definitely alive.

I love the celebrity impersonations.  I have "I'm Rick James bitch!" as my cell ringtone.  If you don't like it, don't watch it I say.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
I like it, I just don't need every highschool punk who has cable saying, a whole SEASON after it aired. Damn kids. >:(

Kevin

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
I like it, I just don't need every highschool punk who has cable saying, a whole SEASON after it aired. Damn kids. >:(

Kevin

That's what they do man.  When blink182's last album came out, I overheard 2 teenage chicks asking a couple guys if they'd heard that new band blink182 (I was at some retail store or at the mall, can't remember which.)  I couldn't stop laughing.  I had to tell them that I saw that "new band" back in 1994.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Boy do I have stories. I'm standing in the concession stand and some little black kid (*insert standard 'I'm not racist' comment) stands on my feet and I'm like "Hey dude, your kinda on my feet." and I swear to god this kid was only like 4 and he says "Yo son, step off me *****' I'm walkin' yo! G-Unit!" or some gangster rap garbage. I saw like WTF!!! I'm old enough to be your dad! Look what people are immitating.

It's a shame really.

Kevin