Author Topic: Vintage Collection Pricing - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 260069 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage Collection Pricing - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #390 on: August 9, 2011, 08:45 AM »
Picked up a couple of 2 for $10.99's, but was prepared to be let down as the sale signs specifically said items $8.99 and under.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #391 on: August 9, 2011, 10:38 AM »
I got the ultimate deal last week on the mini Y-wing bomber, $4.88 at Target. all other rang up at full price else I would have picked up the Grevious wheeltrike.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 9, 2011, 10:42 AM »
I got the ultimate deal last week on the mini Y-wing bomber, $4.88 at Target. all other rang up at full price else I would have picked up the Grevious wheeltrike.

Welcome to the club!  The Rep scout is incorrectly priced as well if you find one.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 9, 2011, 12:51 PM »
Got an email from Hasbro: Buy $10 worth of Star Wars stuff on HTS and get a free figure.

Receive 1 Free STAR WARS Action Figure with any $10 STAR WARS purchase

Receive 1 Free STAR WARS action figure with any STAR WARS purchase of $10 or more available only through the HasbroToyShop.com website. Figures may vary. Valid only while supplies last. Offer may expire without notice due to error, fraud or other unforeseen circumstances. Offer valid in U.S. only. Void where prohibited. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. Offer expires August 22, 2011 at 11:59 PM (ET). ©2011 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

I may give it a shot although the free figure is probably going to be a 4-LOM or ROTS Obi-Wan or something.
« Last Edit: August 9, 2011, 12:52 PM by Diddly »
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #394 on: August 9, 2011, 03:06 PM »
I picked up and extra Fi-ek-sirk-birk-girk and a AT-RT Driver at the 2 for $10.99 sale price at TRU. so I can further back the findings that it does include Vintage.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 9, 2011, 04:02 PM »
Got an email from Hasbro: Buy $10 worth of Star Wars stuff on HTS and get a free figure.

Receive 1 Free STAR WARS Action Figure with any $10 STAR WARS purchase

Receive 1 Free STAR WARS action figure with any STAR WARS purchase of $10 or more available only through the HasbroToyShop.com website. Figures may vary. Valid only while supplies last. Offer may expire without notice due to error, fraud or other unforeseen circumstances. Offer valid in U.S. only. Void where prohibited. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. Offer expires August 22, 2011 at 11:59 PM (ET). ©2011 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

I may give it a shot although the free figure is probably going to be a 4-LOM or ROTS Obi-Wan or something.

I got this too.  Too bad they don't have anything worth getting on the site.  There's mostly Legends figs available, with just a handful of CW and Vintage to pick from.  Lame.   :P
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 9, 2011, 11:19 PM »
It's hard to make $10 when each figure is $8.99. :-\
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 9, 2011, 11:31 PM »
It seems that that no matter how many tries you make, they put Saga Legends ROTS Obi-Wan in your cart. Could be a place holder for a random figure, but really...I bet they just have that many Obi-Wans in stock.  :P

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #398 on: August 10, 2011, 11:41 PM »
I can also confirm the 2 for $10.99 deal at TRU is including TVC. I picked up a couple of Stormtroopers for that price. For under $6 a piece after tax it's much easier to swallow than at almost $10 a piece.

Also I found tonight that the CW Republic Scout Speeder rings up for $4.24 at Target due to the SKU/DPCI retiring. None of the other mini-rigs at the store I was at rang up at that cheap price.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 11, 2011, 06:05 PM »
Yeah, another confirmation of TVC being included. The signs on the pegs at TRU say ALL Hasbro 3.75 inch figs, no mention of prices or anything. Basically anything Marvel, Star Wars and GI Joe that's 3.75 inch is eligible. I picked up two CC Pilots yesterday and even asked the cashier if they were included since they rang up $9.99 each, and she said they did.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #400 on: August 15, 2011, 12:33 PM »
TRU.com is running a one-day sale today, 20% off what seems to be all SW toys...  They've got army builders around like AOTC Clones, AT-RT Drivers, etc.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 15, 2011, 12:37 PM »
TRU.com is running a one-day sale today, 20% off what seems to be all SW toys...  They've got army builders around like AOTC Clones, AT-RT Drivers, etc.

Typical TRU.  Republic set is sold out, TFU set is not showing up online, and the Vintage Y-Wing is not included in the sale. 

Money spent: $0

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 16, 2011, 12:12 PM »
Anyone know if there are any current HTS codes available?  I wasn't sure if the Comic Con one still worked or not, but maybe there were others.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 17, 2011, 11:01 AM »
Got my TRU Rewards bucks for $10 in my e-mail this morning.

Good timing too! I received a $5 rewards coupon in the mail on Monday as well - and the TRU I hit before going into work got in a case of the Video Game 5-packs - I scored the two Force Unleashed sets I needed and the total came to less than $70 with tax. Nice!
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 17, 2011, 12:40 PM »
Booooo!  I didn't get any coupons.  I did get the original email and bought x2 Hot Rods last week, but no dice.   ::)  Oh well...just happy to have that headache behind me.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN