Author Topic: Hasbro 2023 Indiana Jones Retro Collection  (Read 1532 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro 2023 Indiana Jones Retro Collection
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2023, 08:06 PM »
I was mostly hoping they could have finished out the original line… or gotten closer.  I guess collecting the old ones is back on my to do list.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 1, 2023, 07:06 PM »
So my little folder of images I use as a checklist has this Temple of Doom Retro Indiana Jones, but I don't have one and don't have a pre-order for it and am not sure what the deal is.  Was this canceled, or did it come and go and I missed it?  They're all over eBay so I'm guessing I just goofed?

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 1, 2023, 09:32 PM »
They came and went at the same time as Short Round. He was plentiful in my area for a few weeks, then clearanced and gone. Still waiting for Henry and Sallah to show up in stores in these parts.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #48 on: August 2, 2023, 08:57 AM »
So my little folder of images I use as a checklist has this Temple of Doom Retro Indiana Jones, but I don't have one and don't have a pre-order for it and am not sure what the deal is.  Was this canceled, or did it come and go and I missed it?

Like Muftak said, came and went back in June.  Still on the Target website though -

https://www.target.com/p/hasbro-indiana-jones-retro-collection-action-figure/-/A-87449805
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 2, 2023, 04:52 PM »
Oh weird, I looked and didn't see it.

I bought one on eBay for $17, so I'm out a few extra bucks but it's done. 

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 3, 2023, 11:55 AM »
WTH????

Last week I caved - I tried to buy the retro collection Henry Jones Sr, but it was register locked so I couldn’t buy it.  Went to Target this morning and saw him again along with the Last Crusade Sallah and was surprised to see them priced differently.  Senior was $14.99 and Sallah was $11.99.  Why?!?!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 3, 2023, 12:02 PM »
WTH????

Last week I caved - I tried to buy the retro collection Henry Jones Sr, but it was register locked so I couldn’t buy it.  Went to Target this morning and saw him again along with the Last Crusade Sallah and was surprised to see them priced differently.  Senior was $14.99 and Sallah was $11.99.  Why?!?!

Got these both from a Target pre-order this week.  They were priced differently online too.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 3, 2023, 01:08 PM »
My Henry Sr. got here in the mail two days ago... Sallah is today I think.   And yeah, weird that Henry is $14.99 and Sallah is $11.99. I miss the good old days where a figure cost X and a deluxe figure cost Y and that was that.

« Last Edit: August 3, 2023, 01:08 PM by Rob »