Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Transformers Live Action Movies

<< < (125/131) > >>

Ben:
He's certainly more credible as the lead in an action movie than LaBeef was.

efranks:

--- Quote from: Brian on November  9, 2012, 05:17 PM ---He seems like the type that would think he's too serious/too good for a franchise like that.
--- End quote ---

Really?  He just did Ted and The Other Guys with Will Farrell.  I thought he kind of had a good perspective on his acting. He was good in The Fighter and The Departed, but he's also done Max Payne and Shooter, both pretty decent action films but not high art by any means.

I didn't hate Shia in Transformers, but I think we can expect a more serious action film for TF4 if Wahlberg is in as the lead.

E...

Brian:

--- Quote from: efranks on November 10, 2012, 02:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: Brian on November  9, 2012, 05:17 PM ---He seems like the type that would think he's too serious/too good for a franchise like that.
--- End quote ---

Really?  He just did Ted and The Other Guys with Will Farrell.  I thought he kind of had a good perspective on his acting. He was good in The Fighter and The Departed, but he's also done Max Payne and Shooter, both pretty decent action films but not high art by any means.

I didn't hate Shia in Transformers, but I think we can expect a more serious action film for TF4 if Wahlberg is in as the lead.

E...

--- End quote ---

True.  I didn't mean to come off that I thought the guy was a jerk or not a good actor, I've actually enjoyed him in pretty much anything I've seen him in.  I just thought he had that air that some actors seem to get these days where they aren't interested in doing superhero movies or things like that, but apparently I'm wrong on that one.  He could be a nice replacement and maybe even a shot in the arm for the franchise.  I'm one that didn't really mind Shia LaBeouf either.  I understand that he's a total douche in "real" life it seems (and he himself talks like he is too good for stuff like this too), but I thought he was fine in the previous movies.

Jayson:
Prime gets a new look for TF4

JediJman:
Meh.  Looks pretty much the same to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version