Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Transformers Live Action Movies

<< < (127/131) > >>

GrandMoffNick:
Saw "Transformers" for the 4th time today.

Update-Just checked IMDB and apparently there are four different "Transformers" movies and I've seen them all once. Can anyone verify that?......

And if I find out Nicola Peltz left "Bates Motel" mid season last season to go shoot this I'm gonna have to introduce Michael Bay's crotch to my foot.

Matt:
RedLetterMedia (the same guys behind those super-long, super-critical, super-funny reviews of the prequels) watched the first three Transmorphers all at the same time. Half in the Bag: The Transformers Series

--- Quote ---In the nearly twelve-minute long video, the three hosts of Red Letter Media sit through the entireties of “Transformers,” “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” and “Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon” as they play across three screen and the results are pretty crazy. The main takeaway from the little experiment is how closely the structures of the film hew to each other. Story beats across the films — like when Shia LeBeouf’s character is first introduced — happen within seconds of each other onscreen as though the same script is used each time with only small details being altered, like the macguffin being sought.
--- End quote ---

I'm not a religious person, but if I was, I would thank Jebus every night that he didn't let me get sucked into the Transmorphers stupidity when I was a kid.

BillCable:
I loved Transformers as a child, which is exactly why I have no interest in watching the Bay films.

P-Siddy:
Agree with Bill, though I've seen the dreaded movies.

I loved Soundwave as a kid.  There's no way he could be translated properly into today's world... a boombox and cassette tapes turns into what?  But that's technology advancement, so I can't complain about what they try to do.  I just think the old school Soundwave is cooler.

evenflow:
I liked this one better than the last one. Could be perhaps that I am not a huge Transformers fan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version