Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2011 "Vintage" Collection Wave 7

<< < (2/61) > >>

Brian:
If this lineup holds up, this is definitely the wave I'm looking forward to the most this year as well.  A new Bespin Han has been my most wanted figure for awhile, and I really hope it isn't that kitbashed version from the abandoned comic pack that we saw a peek of awhile back.  The rest of the lineup looks great too, as a new Barriss Offee is much needed and the new RFT goes without saying.  I'm always glad to get another ewok (and the POTF2 Logray looks pretty out of place now), and Bom Vimdin is probably my most wanted Cantina alien at this point as well.  Fordo could be a pretty cool figure as well, and maybe our last from the previous CW series (which I still think was pretty great).

I just really hope we see this wave at Toy Fair.  I'm a little nervous that we'll only see Wave 6 (which, while great, we've already seen a bit of), and it would be nice to see something "all new".  I know the Toy Fair displays have been smaller and smaller lately, as they hold back for SDCC, but I worry we might just see the AOTC wave, Wave 5, and Wave 6 on display.

speedermike:
As someone else pointed out, Hasbro doesn't plan to have the annual "SW Spring Hiatus" this year, so there will be more prodcut between TF and SDCC.

Cool, cool wave.

shmashwitdaclub:

--- Quote from: speedermike on January 28, 2011, 02:38 PM ---As someone else pointed out, Hasbro doesn't plan to have the annual "SW Spring Hiatus" this year, so there will be more prodcut between TF and SDCC.

--- End quote ---

that is news to me and good to hear.  I think what really helps out the showing at this TF is that there isn't a Celebration this year - so they are not holding anything back for that.

Jesse James:
Good figure mix.  Bom and Fleet Trooper are obviously really high on my want list, but Captain Fordo has been up there too for ages.  Bespin Han Solo had better be an out of the park home run.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on January 28, 2011, 03:55 PM ---Bespin Han Solo had better be an out of the park home run.
--- End quote ---

Amen.  After the abomination of what they tried to pass off as "Yavin Ceremony" Han, they owe me big time on Bespin Han.   >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version