Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

JediDefender Battlefront/Commando Clan

<< < (2/9) > >>

Angry Ewok:

--- Quote from: Vator on August 23, 2004, 05:20 PM ---Which game you'll be buying : Battlefront, maybe. Depends if I can get a cheap PS2 somewhere, or is there a PC version?
--- End quote ---

Both games will be for PC, from what I've seen thus far.

Keep the ideas rolling, guys - I like the idea of being relative to Jedi Defender, though I don't want to be a 'Jedi' based group... The idea of naming ourselves grenadiers is pretty cool, although it'd better fit the Empire I think...

Good ideas so far.  ;)

bobafett14:
It would just be a name, wouldn't have to be jedi based.

My thought being is that if there are 100 people playing on "rebelscum" clans.  You'd be seeing rebelscum all over the place right?  or "Galactic defenders", etc.

Same thing here.  If people logged on and saw JD or jedidefender it'd be the same.

I'd think of it as entirely FREE advertising.   If you called it the "galacticbombadiers" or something that could be any of 100 groups out there.  No connaction to the site whatsoever.

Anyhow, just my .02.

I'm gonna be logged in under bobafett14, that way people will see me on the game, so people will know who I am.   and also anyone who doesn't like me ... now gets the chance to take me out with a sniper rifle ;^)

SilverZ:

--- Quote from: Angry Ewok on August 24, 2004, 01:19 PM ---Keep the ideas rolling, guys - I like the idea of being relative to Jedi Defender, though I don't want to be a 'Jedi' based group... The idea of naming ourselves grenadiers is pretty cool, although it'd better fit the Empire I think...

--- End quote ---

I'm horrible with names so there won't be too much contribution from me there. Though I do think an emphasis on the "Defender" part of Jedi Defender might be a start at something. I dunno.

Which game you'll be buying : Battlefront (PC) RepCom (PC)

The name you plan to go by in-game : Jareedo

Which side you'd like to play for : Alliance prefferred

Mister Skeezler:
If some of us have the game on PS2, and half have it on PC, then we won't be able to play together, right? So wouldn't there need to be a JediDefender clan for both systems?

Personally, I think the clan should be named JediDefender, or even [drumroll] JediDefender.COM!

SilverZ:
I can't find any mention of cross-platform online play. It's possible on PS2 and PC, but Xbox Live is locked down. I'm guessing no.

We need to pick a system if this is going to happen...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version