Author Topic: JD Pics to Names!  (Read 124137 times)

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
Re: JD Pics to Names!
« Reply #570 on: February 15, 2005, 12:23 AM »

Damn, there goes black-mail plan #11... maybe someone else can still help me and my digital camera snap some pics of J-MAC is compromising positions.   :-\
Well, I don't want to get him in trouble w/ the Mrs MAC.  If he wears his big pink sweater though it would be kind of hard to tell where the sweater ends and his butt begins for a photo op...
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: February 15, 2005, 12:49 AM »

Matt - TN Daniel requested that I bump this photo so you know who to look out for in Indy. He really seems to be looking forward to spending more quality time with you!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #572 on: February 15, 2005, 01:28 AM »
That's right, I'm a nice young lady. 
That's why I promise here and now not to grab your ass if I drink at Celebration 3.  Not that I would get drunk, either.  For I shall only have a little drink and sip it casually throughout the night, and not get the least bit tipsy.  I shall not grab any butts, lick any faces or necks, nor end up kissing more than one guy the same night.  I have learned my lessons.  I hope. ::)

Yeah, me too!   >:(  (aside from the guy part)

BTW, what hotel did you say you were staying at again...?   :-X

Matt - TN Daniel requested that I bump this photo so you know who to look out for in Indy. He really seems to be looking forward to spending more quality time with you!

He's the one with the totally confused/Tennessee look on his face there, right?  Yeah, I think I'll probably remember him.  Tell him I'm looking forward to spending some time together again as well.  I'll even bring his Comic Con badge back to him, if he'd like!

If he wears his big pink sweater though it would be kind of hard to tell where the sweater ends and his butt begins...

Hey, that ****'s not funny!!  No table dance for you!   >:(

(actually, I often wind up dancing/grinding on pool tables, and not regular ones)

Yes, I said grinding.  What, a guy can't share a special moment with the corner pocket in order to distract his female opponent?!  ****.   ::)

I better shut up now.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 01:34 AM by JediMAC »

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: February 15, 2005, 08:41 AM »
Oh man, C3 is gonna be a blast.

Kevin

Is there a pool hall in Indy?
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: February 15, 2005, 09:05 AM »
Just trying not to piss off any of the nice, young ladies in the house...   ;)
That's right, I'm a nice young lady. 
That's why I promise here and now not to grab your ass if I drink at Celebration 3.  Not that I would get drunk, either.  For I shall only have a little drink and sip it casually throughout the night, and not get the least bit tipsy.  I shall not grab any butts, lick any faces or necks, nor end up kissing more than one guy the same night.  I have learned my lessons.  I hope.
 ::)

I was thinking of not going to C3, but after reading that my bags are packed and ready to go!!!  Oh wait, you say you are NOT doing any of those things.  :(

Just joking of course.  Let's not mention any of this to my wife.  Okay everyone?  Thanks. 

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: February 15, 2005, 12:46 PM »

I was thinking of not going to C3, but after reading that my bags are packed and ready to go!!! 

Yes, I said grinding.  What, a guy can't share a special moment with the corner pocket in order to distract his female opponent?!  ****.   ::)

I better shut up now.

:-X  Are you kidding me?  Now I'm scared to even consider going.  The last thing I need is to see a guy's package sitting in the corner pocket...  Thanx Matt, my mind is burned with that image, I'm not going to sleep for a week.  :-*

(actually, I often wind up dancing/grinding on pool tables, and not regular ones)

Alright, now you're talking!  I've been known to bust a move on a few tables, but I actually prefer speakers.  My sense of balance when I'm drunk is uncanny.   ;D

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #576 on: February 15, 2005, 01:14 PM »
:-X  Are you kidding me?  Now I'm scared to even consider going.  The last thing I need is to see a guy's package sitting in the corner pocket...  Thanx Matt, my mind is burned with that image, I'm not going to sleep for a week.  :-*

Well, I only do the forward grind when shooting stick against a female.  If I'm playing against another dude, they get the backwards bare assed flashing manuever (directly over the pocket they're shooting at).  Seems to work most of the time...

Of course, you probably won't find that picture any less disturbing, I trust.   :P
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 01:15 PM by JediMAC »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 15, 2005, 01:21 PM »
This is going to be one heck of a photo Kodak moment. I can see the front page now!  :D

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: February 15, 2005, 03:31 PM »
Is it too late to find a good hotel room?  Near a church? :-X
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #579 on: February 15, 2005, 07:28 PM »
why is the thought of a pool table now a turn-on??? oh geez...

Yeah, that promise is made to be broken... except for the kissing two guys in one night... that really didn't have a good end result...

I'm sorry if I upset you Matt.   >:(  did I really? 
You never responded to the table dance, but I hope that you and the others will consider it- this I gotta see!  Last time I danced w/ a mod, he was drunk and stepped on my feet, so table dancing sounds a lot better... :) maybe it could be a table in a pool hall?
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: February 15, 2005, 07:59 PM »
This is classic. Maybe we should get back to pictures? :)

Kevin

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: February 15, 2005, 08:00 PM »
If I had other pictures of myself I would post them.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: February 15, 2005, 08:44 PM »
I have some unflattering screenshots of you and some hippos...
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline stormtripper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: February 18, 2005, 01:09 AM »

Here I am in my classic, I am gonna fight this dead animal pose. That is from a museum in the town that I live in, that bear "was" a local at one time. There are still bears in town, last year we watched one a mile from our house eatting dandilions on the side of the road.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 10, 2005, 02:25 PM »
Keeping with the animal theme, I present:

Myself and a Rhino, at the Catskill Game Farm, when I was around 8 or 9 years old. :)

Kevin