Community > Well of the Souls

Sideshow 12" Indy Figures

<< < (2/12) > >>

efranks:
Yeah, that entry price is kind of high but I'm willing to dish it out for a really awesome 1:6 Indy from ROTLA.  He needs to come with his bullwhip, of course, bag, pistol, idol, and the head piece for the Staff of Ra.  And they also need to make the Ark at some point but I bet that ends up as an accessory like the Dejarik table.

Really, I don't care to buy anything esle from an Indy line but it will be interesting to see what Sideshow comes up with.  I'm sure they'll do Henry Jones and the ladies at some point.  A nice Elsa would work and I'd love to see what they could do with John Rhys-Davies as Sallah.

E...

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: efranks on July 25, 2007, 10:43 AM ---Yeah, that entry price is kind of high but I'm willing to dish it out for a really awesome 1:6 Indy from ROTLA.  He needs to come with his bullwhip, of course, bag, pistol, idol, and the head piece for the Staff of Ra.  And they also need to make the Ark at some point but I bet that ends up as an accessory like the Dejarik table.

Really, I don't care to buy anything esle from an Indy line but it will be interesting to see what Sideshow comes up with.  I'm sure they'll do Henry Jones and the ladies at some point.  A nice Elsa would work and I'd love to see what they could do with John Rhys-Davies as Sallah.

E...

--- End quote ---

Could the Sideshow exclusive version additional piece be the Ark?  I've been trying to figure out what they'd add as the exclusive piece.  The bullwhip, bag and pistol are probably givens.  I'm not so sure about the Idol, though I do feel it should be included in the basic version too.  The headpiece and/or the staff of Ra would make an interesting choice.  The headpiece alone I don't think is reasonably sized enough to make it the addition. 

Regardless, I do hope the iconic ROTLA Indy is the first PF figure released.  I'll be ordering it for sure and that may be the last PF figure I buy. 

Jeff:
The Ark seems too big to be an exclusive piece, but anything is possible I suppose.

My guess for a ROTLA Indy exclusive piece would be the Monkey...  ;)

Morgbug:
Yeah, if the Ark is to scale, it would be might big and bigger than the droid Vader came with :-\

Monkey would be cool too. 

evenflow:
I think with the 12 inch and the PF the ark could be the exlcusive. They will probably just charge more for it. It would be the first time the exclusive is more expensive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version