Multimedia > TV-9D9

Star Wars: Detours

(1/8) > >>

Jeff:
New Star Wars Animated Series in the Works

"Untitled Animated Star Wars Project Will Explore the Universe from a New Perspective, Blending Wry Comedy and Irreverent Fun"

So... is this series just more "Star Wars / Robot Chicken" mash-ups or is there actually a point to it?

If it wasn't for the fact it was posted today, I would have thought it was an April Fool's joke.   ???  :P

Pete_Fett:
I saw info about this first on that otheR Site and when I clicked over to StarWars.com I was expecting to see the story dated 4/1, but it was dated today.

You almost have to wonder if it was meant for 4/1 and there was a snafu on the article getting published to the site today.

You have to ask yourself when you read the premise of this series - "what's the point?"

Sure it might be humorous, but beyond that, I don't think it will last that long.

Maybe Lucasfilm is looking for something else to air with the Clone Wars so they can make it a solid hour of programming.

Darby:
Those were my same thoughts... this is a few days late.  Funny takes on SW are funny, every once in a while.  Every week, it would get kind of old, and I'd think it would start to point out the silliness of it all.

iFett:
I don't really care for Robot Chicken for the most part, but I still dig the Aluminum Falcon line.  Maybe the animated aspect will spice it up some (more) ?

McMetal:
Make it a solid half hour of "Dr. Ball, M.D." and I'M SO THERE!

"I said Good Day, sir!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version