Community > Conventions

San Diego Comic Con 2014

(1/3) > >>

Phrubruh:
So how many of you kept you badge from SDCC 2013 so you could preregister for next year? It seems it has a "secret" code on it that you will need to pre-register otherwise you CAN NOT register. Also registration will be between Nov 1st and Dec 31st but we are not going to tell you until the last minute.

Why do they play games with us? How hard is it to send an email with an attached PDF to mail back?

CaptainYoda:
I kept mine because I knew they wanted us to keep it.

solrac:
I have mine but its only because I have collected them since I started going in 1991. I Want a Press badge for next year  ::)  :-*

Phrubruh:
Don't you love how these monkeys keep pushing off the date of pre-registration? It was suppose to be back between Nov 1st and Dec 31st, now its sometime in the next "few" months. I can just see them sending an email says, "Register NOW!!! with 10 minutes before their deadline. Most of them will go to some spam filter. I guess that is a way to cut the crowds.

solrac:
As long as the end result is me walking in to the Con Im just going to go with the flow and pray for the best end.  This is Redonkuless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version