Collectibles > Galaxy of Adventures

Walmart 3.75" Skywalker Saga 2-Packs

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
I know some have seen these on Twitter, but now that the gag order is lifted I can start a thread.  Click on the thumbnails below to check out these commemorative 2-packs of gold-painted versions of existing 5POA sculpts that no one wanted!  Looks for future sets from the PT and the ST (TROS = C3PO, R2D2, BB8).

STAR WARS SKYWALKER SAGA 3.75-INCH Figure 2-Packs
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: Starting at $14.99/Available: Fall 2019)

Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the STAR WARS Galaxy with figures from the STAR WARS SKYWALKER SAGA collection! Commemorating the STAR WARS SKYWALKER SAGA, this series of figures includes iconic characters from the full SKYWALKER SAGA in action figure 2-packs, including HAN SOLO & LEIA, LUKE SKYWALKER & CHEWBACCA, and more! Each figure has been treated with a gold finish to stand out in any STAR WARS fan’s collection! Each 2-pack sold separately. Available at Walmart.

Dave:
Gold turd two packs.   ???

Ben:
Nobody:
Hasbro: Stuff that didn’t sell the first time, now in gold!

Seriously, I would have loved to be at the meeting where Hasbro sold these to Wally. Whomever made the pitch could sell ice to Eskimos.

Jedi Idej:
Isn't there also a C3PO/R2D2/BB8 3-pack? I thought IGN had pics in their unboxing coverage but I can't seem to find it now.

I might buy that one just for R2.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jedi Idej on September 27, 2019, 09:39 PM ---Isn't there also a C3PO/R2D2/BB8 3-pack?
--- End quote ---

Yes, they showed the 3PO/R2/BB8 set in the live stream. Maybe that is where you saw it.

Here is the rumor list for the other sets -

TPM - Qui-Gon & Maul
AOTC - Yoda & Mace Windu
ROTS - Anakin & Obi-Wan

TFA - Finn & Poe
TLJ - Rey & Kylo
TROS - C3PO, R2D2, & BB8

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version