Author Topic: Goin' Shoppin' - need your help  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Goin' Shoppin' - need your help
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2003, 10:30 PM »

I've gotta ask though - what kind of experienced toy collector leaves home (hotel) without his credit card, and very little moolah?!  For shame!  You should know better.  Must be the senility setting in...   :-X

- M

Not as bad as it seems.  I didn't leave home without it, just the hotel.  Was out the night before and let's just say downtown Cincy isn't the nicest place.  Friendly enough at night, but not necessarily the types I want to enter into conversation with.  

To that end, I took enough money to keep me plenty happy at the pub, a couple of pieces of ID and that was about it.  Up the next morning with just a wee, tiny hangover and off to the meetings at 7:00 am.  In that alcohol fogged haze, I neglected to grab my CC.  Snagged the bus right from the convention center without going back to the hotel (hey, 364 other days a year, I grab my wallet and have my CC).  One hour later I'm getting off the bus at TRU in Florence, Kentucky and out of luck.  

Still, plenty stoopid.  

Working on my needs list and will be pestering you, Scott, Jim and Nick shortly.  

That was the biggest plus was being able to score the sets for myself and Nick.  Trying to work that into a trade to get some of the stuff I couldn't find.  
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.