Collectibles > Kubricks

Show me Your Kubes!

<< < (67/73) > >>

Dan:

--- Quote from: MikeT on March  4, 2012, 08:51 AM ---Thanks Justin. I'm starting to wish I had the imperial lackey in there (despite earlier statements I may have made. ;))

I forgot to put in the death star trooper and the imperial R5D4. Any other death star-related kubs I'm forgetting?

--- End quote ---

Just the shadow trooper and shadow guard if you have them- although they are more EU-

Great job on the death star gunner's red visor. That looks absolutely perfect!

JediJman:
I dont know what other displays you have going but i would take out Antilles (never truly on the DS) and put in the older TIE Pilot.  Biker Scout could be in there too.

MikeT:

--- Quote from: Dan on March  4, 2012, 12:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: MikeT on March  4, 2012, 08:51 AM ---Thanks Justin. I'm starting to wish I had the imperial lackey in there (despite earlier statements I may have made. ;))

I forgot to put in the death star trooper and the imperial R5D4. Any other death star-related kubs I'm forgetting?

--- End quote ---

Just the shadow trooper and shadow guard if you have them- although they are more EU-

Great job on the death star gunner's red visor. That looks absolutely perfect!

--- End quote ---

Thanks! It's a strip of red electrical tape cut out with an x-acto. I do have the shadow guard...never been that keen on him though. I wish I had the shadow trooper though-- he'd look sweet in there.

--- Quote from: JediJman on March  4, 2012, 12:36 PM ---I dont know what other displays you have going but i would take out Antilles (never truly on the DS) and put in the older TIE Pilot.  Biker Scout could be in there too.

--- End quote ---

You're right, Antilles has no business there. I don't have any other displays at the moment so I have to keep him in there since he's new.  :)   I shall add TIE Pilot and biker scout.

JediJman:
"Let me see your identification."

bigj22:
my new Kubrick display case. Hope it comes out ok.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34738252@N06/8978634615/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34738252@N06/8979827580/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version